~THE FINAL CHAPTER~

I stayed at Feliciano's house for three days. That meant three days of crying, feeling like complete shit, and Feliciano trying to cheer me up by cooking pasta every day.

"Lovi, you have to talk to him. Remember you said you ran away without hearing him out? What if he wants to talk?" He said putting a plate of spaghetti in front of me.

"What is there to talk about? He's going to leave me. He probably thinks I'm discusting for having to turn to such a despicable profession." I said staring at the spaghetti.

"Lovino, you having to turn to prostitution was not your fault. You were homeless and needed money, and once you met Antonio, you stopped. He has no reason to leave you. The past is in the past."

I started eating the spaghetti, but was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Oh, Great! That should be Toni!" Feli said rushing to the door.

"WHAT?!" I shouted nearly choking in my spaghetti. I stood up and bolted towards the guest room in which I was staying in. I could not face him, not after all the lies I've told him. I plopped onto the guest bed and buried my face Into the pillow.

"Lovi?" I heard Feli call from the Living room. "Toni's here. He needs to talk to you." I heard footsteps towards the room and knocking.

"Lovino? It's Toni. Please open the door. I want to talk to you." he pleaded. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. He sounded so sad, and like he was really worried. I wiped my eyes, and walked to the door to unlock it.

The minute I opened the door, Toni threw his arms around me.

"I was so worried about you, Lovi!" He said, his arms wrapped tight around me.

"I-I didn't know where you were.." his voice was shaking at this point.

"Toni, you don't hate me?" I asked, my face buried in his shoulder, and my arms clinging onto him for dear lfe, gripping his shirt.

"Why would I hate you?" He asked, pulling away from me, looking into my eyes.

"I thought you would hate me for having to turn to such a despicable profession at one point in by life." I said, putting my face back onto his shoulder.

"Lovi, I don't care about that. The past is in the past. You don't do that anymore, and that's all that matters. I love you, Lovi." I was taken aback by his words. All this time I was scared he would leave me, but turns out he didn't care. I cried again, but because I was so happy.

"Lovi, are you crying?" He asked me with a smile.

"I-I'm just really.. happy." I said into his chest.

"I didn't want to tell you because I thought you would leave me, or hate me, or tell me I'm disgusting or..." my words trailed off as I gripped his shirt, taking in his scent.

"Lovi, I would never, ever leave you. Especially for something in the past. I love you, Lovi. So much." He said before kissing my head.

"Ti amo." I said into his chest.

'Let's go home, Lovi." He said pulling away from me and grabbing my hand.

And so we did.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Well, That's it! Thank you guys so much for reading and enjoying this story as much as I did writing it. But fear not, my child. This may be the end of the story, but the beginning is yet to come.

IN OTHER WORDS: I'm going to write a prequel.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES AND THE COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU ALL! MUAH! *gives everyone that read this a cookie.*
~Adios, mi amor.~
-Angelinalikesanime