Chapter ten

I could easily tell what Toni wanted - sex. And to be honest, I did to. It had been so long since we've done it. But, I couldn't. There was just too much going through my mind. I wouldn't be able to.. enjoy it.

"Toni, please, not tonight." I said, pulling away from his grasp.

"Why, Lovi?" He had that sad and disappointed look on his face again.

"I-I'm just tired. It's been a long day." And with that, Toni plopped down next to me. But that didn't stop him from wrapping my arms around me.

~~~~time skip, brought to you by Toni's warm hugs!~~~~

   Since I am a country, I healed from my injury in a week. It was just in time for me to return to work as well.

    I woke up to the feeling of Toni's lips on my cheek, causing me to wake up blushing.

"Wow, Lovi! Blushing this early in the morning!"

"Shut up, bastard!" I yell, throwing a pillow at him. The clock read 5:30, so I still had a while untill work. Toni was already up, and changing in the closet. I hadn't realized I was staring until Toni winked at me and said,

  "Geez, Lovi! You're such a perv!" And laughed. I didn't say anything, but I turned the other way.

   I stayed in bed for thirty more minutes before getting up to brush my teeth.

   I walk downstairs to find breakfast on the table and Antonio smiling like the idiot He is.

"Breakfast is ready, mi amor!"

"Grazi" I murmur as I sit down across from Toni and started eating.

   After I finished my breakfast I grab my coat and head out the door, but I am quickly stopped my Toni who suddenly had a serious look on his face.

"Lovi," He started.

"Yes? What is it?"

"I'm going to take you to work from now on."

"What? Why?"

"What if Gilbert does this again?"

"Toni, I'll be fine! I have a gun in my car!" Toni then gave me a serious look and said,

"I still want to take you. Let's go, you'll be late."

And with that, we left.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  Luckily Gilbert wasn't there waiting for me like He usually was. But I had a feeling he would show up for my lunch break. I exited the car and waved to Toni.

"Arrivederchi" I said to Toni before shutting the car door and walking into the office.

"Ciao" I say to my boss as I walk into the office, head towards my cubicle and sit.

        I sit at my computer and see I have a new email in my inbox.

   "Don't think that just because my little bro talked to me trying to get me to leave town is going to stop me and leave you alone! I will not stop untill you are mine! I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine. Even if I have to tell your precious little boyfreind about your past!

                                                                                                                        -The Awesome Gilbert"

   I read the email over, and over to fully understand how crazy this guy was: but failed miserably. This guy was nuts! But what worried me the most was the last sentence, ''Even if I have to tell your boyfreind about your past!" Shit, this is bad. I've worked so hard to hide my past for two goddamn years, and this douchebag had to come in and ruin it all! 

"Damn it all to hell!" i whispered to myself while clenching my fist.  At this point, I have no idea what i'm going to do. I sat back in my chair with a hand covering my eyes trying to figure out what I should do. 

~~~~Time skip, brought to you by an insane Gilbert! kesesese~~~~

    Fratello agreed to meet me at the cafe near the office to talk. 

  "Ciao, Fratello!" He said before throwing himself on me and hugging me. I hugged him back, but pulled away quickly and sat down at the table next to the window.

"So, What's up?" He said with his goofy smile He always had on.

"Well... I received an email this morning." I started, looking at the flowers on the table

"From who?"

"It was from Gilbert." Feli's face shifted to fear almost immediately.

"W-What?! But Luddy talked to him yesterday!He said He would leave town!" Feli looked like He was about to cry. I felt bad for making him worry so much.

"He said he was going to tell Toni about my.. past." I said, trying to hold back tears. I didn't want to make a scene here at the cafe. Feli looked up at me looking more worried.

"This is horrible!" He said grabbing my hand. "Why don't you tell him?" My heart skipped a beat at the mere thought of telling Toni. There was no WAY I could tell him!

"Feli, there is no way in hell I could tell Toni." I said looking him straight in the eye.

"Fratello, you and I both know it would be better that he found out from you than Gilbert." Damn, he was right.

"But.. I can't.. " I said, my voice shaking and my head down looking at my lap. Feli got up from his seat and sat down next to me. I felt his arms wrap around me and I break down into years. I felt his hands rub my back, and then stop every once in a while to pat it. He would also whisper, "There, there, Lovi." Or, "It's gonna be Okay." Too. I rested my head on his shoulder and wept softly to not make a scene. Maybe telling Toni wouldn't be so bad?