✧ ⋆* ┊ 𝟏𝟐.

psa: ur hot asf and hot people should always interact with the stories they read😮😮
i'm trying to be smooth send help💔

psa: ur hot asf and hot people should always interact with the stories they read😮😮i'm trying to be smooth send help💔

AFTER HER MOST RECENT STREAM SINCE THE EVENTS FROM THE PAST WEEK, WINNIE NEEDED CHANGE.

Not just any change, but something big. She wanted to move back home. College was something she no longer needed, seeing as Youtube was probably going to be her career. Plus she was already in junior year, so dropping out was no worry.

So, with the help of a mover company, all her stuff was being flown home over the course of a few days, and Winnie drove home with the remainder of her things.

It felt refreshing, leaving the big city that somehow reminded her of everything she had ever lost. Especially Teigan.

"Get yourself together, idiot," Winnie mumbled to herself as she gripped the steering wheel.

iMessage, 12:18 P.M.

mom🥰
Hey babe, everything going alright?

winnie the pooh
i'm good. excited for change, honestly.
i'll see you in 2-3 hours💜

mom🥰
Ok❣️
read 9:23 P.M.

real life —

Winnie had texted and drove simultaneously with no consequences before, but the car accident had taught her better. Now she rarely even looked off the road out of paranoia.

However, it was getting quite late, so Winnie just figured she would push through until she got home. But since she didn't like coffee or soda, staying awake was going to be challenging.

Just as she pulled out of the Wendy's parking lot, a call rang her. It was a Discord call with George, Nick, and Clay. That's odd, Winnie thought, I've never called any of them except George.

Nevertheless, she picked up. As soon as she did, George's accented voiced greeted her.

"Winnie!" he cheered. She placed the phone in her lap as she drove, with the audio connected to her car's speakers.

Glancing down once before she got back onto the highway, she was able to see George's face clearly, but Nick and Clays' screens were both dark, showing they were probably in bed.

"What's up bitches?" she asked, carefully watching the road in front of her.

"Nothing, whatcha doing?" Nick uttered. His voice was entwined with exhaustion.

"Oh, shit. I forgot to tell you guys. I'm moving back to Orlando."

"What?!" they all shouted in unison.