✧ ⋆* ┊ 𝟏𝟎.

CW / / CAR CRASH

HER WORLD WAS SPINNING, EVERY FRAGMENT OF HER MIND COLLIDING WITH A MIXTURE OF PAIN, CONFUSION,AND TRAUMA

FRAGMENT OF HER MIND COLLIDING
WITH A MIXTURE OF PAIN, CONFUSION,
AND TRAUMA.

The opposing vehicle, seemingly running a red light, came at her at full force. Luckily, it hit the passenger side, but in doing so it did send her spinning onto the sidewalk. Thank God she hadn't hit anyone.

Her car was damaged, the airbags had been blown, and Winnie was out cold. The only thing she could hear as she faded out of consciousness was the bystanders getting her out of a car and calling the ambulance.

. . .

Winnie woke up only half an hour later in the hospital, Teigan by her side pacing and a doctor checking her vitals.

Her vision was hazy and her head was still pounding, but other than that, she felt fine.

"Oh, you're awake. Splendid. Before you become overwhelmed, I'm going to tell you what happened," the doctor said, her voice monotone and awfully slow.

"34 minutes ago, you were in a car accident. Your car was hit on its right side, and you were only harmed by the air bag blowing out. Otherwise, your head could've had much more trauma. Your car is totaled, but it was not your fault, so do not fret too much. You will be out of here in no time."

Teigan squeezed her hand. Winnie looked back and forth between the two women.

"Teigs, you handle the paperwork. Let me sleep."

The doctor scoffed and chuckled slightly at her reaction, but nonetheless, left the room. Teigan nodded, and sat down to begin handling the paperwork for the bills and handling the insurance for her car. In seconds, Winnie was fast asleep, letting the pain slip away once more.

Instagram, 7:13 P.M.

winister

liked by tubbolive, dreamwastaken, and 492,928 othershi guys

hi guys. last night, i was in a car accident. i am completely fine, but due to personal issues, i will not be competing in MCC. my replacement is philza, so i'm sure they'll do great. my greatest advice is please focus on the road, and please follow traffic rules. car accidents are scary :(

comments. . .

georgenotfound So sorry about this, hoping for a quick recovery
winister thanks george☺️

tubbolive WINNIE NO! thoughts and prayers and bees
winister u melt my heart, thank u!

sapnapinsta thats scary :( pls stay healthy and safe!
winister thanks slime🥶💸🔫🥀🙏
sapnapinsta oh my god wrong time

dreamwastaken they are scary. pls stay safe and rest well. text me if you need anything
winister will do :)
dreamwastaken :)

mxmtoon MY LOVER MY LIFE MY SHAWTY MY WIFE IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT
winister IT IS NOW THAT YOURE HERE👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
winniefan1 this duo could singlehandedly resurrect someone from the dead

nihaachuu im so sorry to lose such an amazing team memeber! much love coming ur way🥺😚
winister thank u niki, now go make me proud love! ☺️☺️

view more comments . . .

— real life —

After an incredibly boring 24 hours, Winnie was out of the hospital. Her least favorite part about this whole situation was now she was going to have to find a new car. That would have to start with taking a huge ass loan out of the bank, and adult responsibilities infuriated Winnie.

"Teigs, I'll be at the bank!" Winnie shouted throughout the apartment. Immediately, Teigan bolted out of her bedroom.

"Uh, why?" she asked the youtuber.

"I have to get a new car, and I don't just walk around with 50k on me. I gotta get a loan," Winnie answered, rolling her eyes and grinning at her idiotic best friend.

"I can do it for you!" Teigan rushed, seeming awfully distraught and worried. "Your head still isn't in the right space. I'll take care of it."

"Teigan, I need to do this. Why are you acting so weird?" Winnie replied, crossing her arms.

"I'm not acting weird, I just don't want you to be delusional and fuck up your bank account!" Teigan defended herself, copying Winnie's motion and crossing her arms.

"You are acting very weird. The doctor said I'd be completely fine today. A headache isn't going to make me commit tax fraud," Winnie sassed, scoffing and heading for the apartment door. Teigan blocked it.

"Winnie, I said, let me do it."

The look on Teigan's face was unsettling, something Winnie had never seen before. It was controlling and vengeful, but fear and anxiety lurked in her eyes.

"Teigs, what the hell? Let me leave. You're freaking me out!" Winnie demanded, attempting to move Teigan. She was pushed to the side.

"Winnie, I'm going to go get the loan. Stay here!" Teigan ordered, beginning to grab her keys and wallet from the door side table.

With a new volt of pressure in her, Winnie barked back, "if you leave this apartment, I will call the police."

Teigan stopped dead in her tracks, her face turning white and her blood running cold. "What?"

"You heard me."

"Fine, do it. You don't have shit on me!" Teigan screamed.

A lightbulb went off in Winnie's head. Clearly, Teigan didn't want her to see her bank account. So, Winnie opened up her phone and went to her bank app where she could see all her card accounts and small savings accounts as well the multiple large accounts she was looking for.

Winnie rarely ever saw these accounts, for they were hard to get to on the app and she didn't take large loans out. After all, Teigan was the one who typically handled the rent and whatnot.

Her heart stopped as soon as the screen loaded.

Nearly $230,000 was missing from the account.