/ 𝕋 𝕎 𝔼 ℕ 𝕋 𝕐 - 𝕋 ℍ ℝ 𝔼 𝔼 /

Start from the beginning

She turned and walked off.

She thought of entering the Alpha's den, but she knew he would immediately send her out.

"Wait! Baby..."

She didn't listen to him.

"Angela!"

She kept walking.

"Shit! Baby come back here! Look, it's different, your dad attacked—"

"No! He did not! He protected himself from Alpha and after he gave self-defense, he mercilessly slaughtered him. But you know what? I forgive him. It's been years. But that doesn't mean I forget my father. And it's not different. Your dad was about to kill the man for no given reason, it was self-defense. Is it because he is human? Well it doesn't matter in the end. We are all beings on this Earth and no species is above another. Now pick up your attitude and when the Luna gets better, apologize to her."

He put his head down.

"Okay."

Angela nodded and then left like how wanted to before.

"Over my dead body. I'm sorry baby, but she is not staying."

He smirked as he suddenly thought of something.

Maybe I won't have to actually kill her...

:::

"Will she be okay? What kinds of foods should I feed her when she wakes? Will she want to be near me? Will she want to be alone? What if she faints again?What if she—"

"Yes she'll be fine. She needs fruits, like blueberries. She'll probably only want to be with you. Being alone isn't good for her right now. And if she faints again, I'm always near Alpha. Just calm down, if the others see you like this what would they think?"

He took a deep breath.

"I—umm, th—thank you..."

Lia almost tripped on her way out when she heard his words.

"What?"

"Thank you. For helping my mate."

He's really thanking me? I guess she has changed him for the good.

"Of course Alpha, it's my job."

She gave him a bright smile and headed out of the den.

Her purple eyes brighter and her smile wider than ever, she walked to her medical den.

"I can't wait to officially meet her. I bet she's an angel if she has that much of an impact on him."

:::

"Mmmm..."

Zachary jolted at the sound of his mate and within half a second, he was by her side.

He collected berries not too long ago and has everything Lia told him to get.

"Baby? Y/n?"

Her eyes fluttered open and she was met with two grey eyes extremely close to hers. She saw the man smile, recognizing him as Zachary, her said mate.

"What happened? That man..."

"Will be taken care of shortly. But right now I'm focusing on you. Here, the pack healer and doctor said that you should have some berries if you feel hungry and to make sure that you are feeling comfortable. A-are you comfortable with me?"

She looked genuinely confused at him.

"Of course I am. Why would you ask that?"

Fuck, if I was in my wolf form, my tail would be going crazy.

"Just clarifying. I brought some blankets, though they are made out of animal fur."

"It's fine. But Zachary, I have a question. That man, he said Matt's name. How does he know Matt?"

He did? Must of zoned out due to so much anger I didn't hear him clearly. Why would he say that fucker's name?

"I actually don't know. But I will make sure to tell you once I find out. Now, do you want anything specific, like maybe some water"

"Umm, I am sort of parched, but I don't want to be alone. But I also don't want others doing work for me, so I can wait."

He chuckled under his breath.

"You're such an angel. Ok, well, how about to pass time, I tell you a story."

"O-ok, will it be a continuation of the last story?"

He smiled.

"Yes, yes it will."

Ace's POV

Heartbroken.

It's all I feel right now.

I want to fight for her more, but I know she's protected by more than a hundred werewolves right now.

I just don't see a point of living.

My real mate was unfaithful.

My pack is dead.

And now the one I love is out of my grasp.

Don't I deserve a little bit of love?

"Hey!"

Ace flinched at the voice.

He looked around him until he caught sight of whom the voice belonged to.

"Jake?"
——————-
THANK YALL SO MUCH SO FOR 1k VOTES ON THIS STORY!

"Jake?"——————-THANK YALL SO MUCH SO FOR 1k VOTES ON THIS STORY!

Suggestions and constructive criticism are accepted:)

See y'all next time

Love ya