Chapter 23: i don't really care

Recap:

"Danny....." Tears are building up. "Danny got a girl...." A tear dropped. "Pregnant..." Now they are all flowing. I run to the bath room and puke. I've been puking everyday......no no no. I'm not. I hear Olivia telling everyone to leave.

"Honey, I need you to take this..." She looked hurt. She looked sorry for me. I took the test and 5 minutes later I heard the beep...
~*~

It's...positive. Positive. Olivia comes in and looks at the test.

"Honey," I felt a tear drop on my arm. "It'll be alright...." She took a big breath. "We'll go through this together..." I wanna tell her that it won't be the same.

"Thank you Olivia," I look up and she's in tears. "Thank you for being the mom that I need now." She leaves me and tells me if I need anything I'll just go to her. She also said that she'll tell Michael. I'm so scared. I mean my breast ARE getting big. My moods change so fast....I just wish I could make up a lie and say it's someone else's baby. I called for a family meeting. Tonight, Danny comes home. I told the girls to come and have dinner.

"Okay, as you know, I am pregnant." I heard Will gasp. A/N Gab and his girlfriend broke up so...

"Who is it?" Will ask with anger. I was about to answer when Gab spoke up.

"I am." I look at him shocked. After 5 minutes of silence.

"You guys have to act like you don't know about the girl. AND! You can't tell him anything about me." They all nod. I went up stairs and went through my closet. I searched for anything Danny had given me. I found a bunch of sweat shirts, tshirts, boxers, letters, and a necklace he gave me one time. All of this...I'm giving back. I also went through my messages. I deleted every conversation we had. Even his number I erased. I really don't want him anymore. I'm tired and sick of drama. I heard a knock and quickly wipe my tears away.

"You okay?"

"Yeah.." I stare at him.."why'd you do that?" He just shrugged. "Why did you tell Will that your the dad!" I said it calmish way but mostly with anger.

"Hannah, can't you see?"

"See what?"

"I love you." I was shocked. Gab? He loves me?

"But why?"

"Because your gorgeous and amazing."

"Please," I could feel something building up. "Stop," my eyes are filling up. "I don't want to be hurt. I don't want to be hurt anymore."

"Please, let me be in your life."

"I'm sorry but I don't want you to take care of me while a baby is growing inside me and it's not yours."

"So? I want to. I just give me chance." He comes closer and wipes my tears. "Please." I'm really tired and just nod. He leans down and kisses me. His kiss is so different. Soft and gentle. Daniel's are forced and aggressive. It's just different.

"What the fuck!" I see Danny staring at me and Gab. "Why are fucking," Danny punches Gab. "Kissing my fucking girlfriend." I broke them up.

"Oh, so telling me that you got a girl pregnant then now your telling that I'm your girlfriend?"

"Danny?" I hear a girl voice. "Babe?" The voice is coming closer. "Where are you?" Then I see Elizabeth Kling. "Bab-"

"Will you please shut up!" I scream. "You don't need to freaking yell 'babe? Where are you?' When you goddamit know where he is!" God my hormones. "Just both you you two get out. I had too much." After Gab telling me to calm down, we ate dinner and the girls didn't come.

"Mom," Daniel stood up. After talking and chatting. Which by the way Olivia didn't like her.

"Mom," Wow, she's playing the innocent game.

"Don't call me mom," she looked like she was about to attack Elizabeth. "Call me Mrs.Collin." She gave her please get out, I don't like you look.

"Mom, we're gonna stay at my condo until school." They left and thank goodness they did.

"Yes!" I hear Olivia scream. "Yes! They left! I can't stand her any more." We all laugh and went to bed. I hear a knock. I fixed myself and wipe the tears away.

"Come in."

"Hey," he smiles at me. "You okay?" Gab sits on the side of my bed.

"Yeah, just thinking."

"So, are cool now?"

"Huh?"

"Like we're good?" I nod and he pulls me into a kiss. His kisses are so addictive that I can kiss them all day every day. I pull away and smile.

A/N I'm just gonna fill y'all out. First, Danny is applying for military. Second, I never really put in like any sign of Gab liking her but I had to rely follow my like guide thing. Third, follow me on Instagram & Twitter....shocker.

Gab stayed at my room and we soon fell asleep. I fell like I'm wrapped around two pair of strong arms that'll protect me forever. A feeling that Danny never gave.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Twitter: @juztiney_19
Instagram: love_juztine_19
Yay update! Sorry....

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

Read!

~love_juztine_19