Chapter 7: what are we?!; boating

I wake up on my bed. Who? Alright I'm not even gonna ask. Okay let's rewind what happened.......boys, movie, Danny, kiss.....I touch my lips. Omigosh....I just lost my first kiss.
Knock knock

"Come in!" Olivia comes in.

"Yes?"

"Breakfast Hun."

"Kay. Let me change and I'll be down."

"Alright Hun. See ya." I check my phone if someone called me and......nope. I go to instagram and Twitter. Then I change. When I was about to go to the kitchen I saw Danny. We exchange looks. I guess good ones. I don't know.

"Morning."

"Morning Danny." He smiles at me and I smile back. I took the stairs and he took the elevator. He was there first. I'm not surprise.

"Morning!" Olivia says. She glares at us then smiles.

"Where are the boys mom?"

"Outside. Tell them to come in."

"Okay." He smiles at me when his mom turned around.

"Get ready after breakfast. Dress nice. But sporty nice." He whispers.

"Okay." I gasped and covered my mouth.

"What did you did you say hun?"

"Nothing. Do you need help?"

"No.....well go outside and call the boys."
"Okay." I go outside and they are running.

"Guys! Breakfast. Come on!" I yell.

"Yes! Food!" Chris says. (He's one of the Collen's friend.) typical boy. We all come in and they sit at the table. So elf us had to sit on the counter. By I mean some of us. I mean Jacob, Danny and me.

"Hi monkey."

"Hi Hannah. Am I a monkey?"

"No...you're just like a monkey."

"Oh...hey Danny can I sit on your lap. I can't reach the counter." He looks so cute.

"Yes monkey." We all laugh then Danny leans close to me.

"I still remember about last night and I really mean it." I nod.

"What are you guys whispering about?"

"Nothing monkey." We eat.
I go upstairs and check my phone.

You missed:
Calls (20)
Messages (80)
FaceTime (35)
Yeah that's a lot. I don't feels like texting. I go a head and take long cold shower. When I get out I hear a knock.

"Come in." Danny comes in.

"Hey, oh. Sorry I didn't know you were-"

"It's okay."

"Okay babe."

"Did you just call me babe?"

"Yeah. My parents know. One word. Cameras." That's why she was giving us a look.

"Okay fine."

"Bring or wear a swim suit."

"But, I don't have-"

"You do. You have millions. Mom bought millions. She didn't know what you liked so she pretty much bought the whole stores. Well not really she owns the store. She designed all of them and some of them are for. Inspired by you." He goes in to my closet and hands me one. It's beautiful.

"You have your senses."

"Well because I picked it."

"No fucking way."

"Yup." He says popping the 'p'.
I go into my bathroom and change. I go out and then I hear a whistle.

"Shut it. I know I'm a little out of shape. I'm getting fat."

"What no! You're out of shape?!" I nod. I put on a tank top and some shorts. I put some waterproof makeup. And grab my phone put it into a waterproof case. Even though my phone is waterproof so yeah. That's pretty awesome. I take a beach bag and put sunglasses my phone, camera, makeup, extra clothes. And that's it's.

"Wait! Who are we going with?"

"Everyone except mom and dad. Oh and the guys from last night. Since school is tomorrow.We have to be careful though paparazzi." Oh crap forgot about school.

"Okay, how about me?"

"You'll go to the same school as me. And don't worry we won't wear uniform. Mom has our supplies ready and everything. So don't worry."

"Kay."

"Okay let's go!"
We head down a everyone stared at us.

"Ppsst!" Hey burst out of laughter.

"We know already. Wow. One magical night." Mark says.

"Okay guys! We are going. Lets!"

"Wait whose car are we taking?"

"3 limos babe."

"Okay then."

They do another run through of the list and people. I see Olivia and Danny talking I run to them.

"You promise you'll take care of Jacob?"

"Yes mom. Well take care of Jacob." Danny says while wrapping his arms around me.

"Yeah, I'll take of Jacob. It's gonna be fun."

"Aww...thanks. Your lucky Danny you have her."
We say our goodbyes and go.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Hi! Smilers! Yeah that's rights! I just called you guys smilers! So for being random but tell me what should I call you guys. Ilysm guys!

Please comment of you want to be in the story. Like one of the Collen's brother's girlfriend or Hannah's friend or just a character in the story. Just comment. Please fill this out:

Name:

Nickname:

What name would you want in the story:

Sport:

Color of: hair, eyes, skin:

What do you like to do:

That's it. That's all you have to do. Just say so. Mwah!

Read

Fan

Comment

Vote

~smile_beautilful