Chapter 14: call; cooking

Favorites

Ashely

Shailene

Micah

Emily

Those are the list of people that are in my favorite list. I always call them. It's been like 2 weeks of school. They just be really worried. Call or FaceTime? FaceTime. It's much better. I first click Ashley. It's ringing. I first hide myself.

"Hello? Who's this?" Ashely sounds scared.

"Ash, who's calling you?" I could hear Shai asking Ash.

"Shai, Ash, who are you talking to? Come on. Emily and I are trying to call Hannah's house." I giggle but not too loud.

"God! It's ringing! Guys! It's ringing!" I finally spoke up.

"Um....may I speak to the members of Always?"

"Omigosh! It's Hannah guys!" Ash squeaks.

"No! Your lying. Show yourself first!" I could see their faces looking at the phone. Okay, here it goes.

"Surprise!" I could hear gasps.

"Omi.....Hannah. It's really you! We've been trying to call you. Really. we miss you so much and where the hell are you?"

"Well my parents died at a um...plane crash and I'm with their best best friend's house. I've been here for 3 weeks. I guess I never got the nerves to call you guys. You know. I'm sorry. Okay. It's just...I can remember everything with you guys. Our sleepovers. Our laughs. All that happened with my family and I just...." I could hear sobs from the other side.

"Hun, we're so sorry for you. We hoped that you called so we can comfort you."

"I girls, don't wanna talk about my family. Let's talk about school and life." they all nod.

"You first."

"Well um...do you know Olivia Collen?"

"Uh yeah! She's like a Goddess in fashion."

"Well I live with her."

"No! Your joking right?!"

"No....hold. I'm gonna get her on the phone." I walk out of my room and find Olivia at her office. I knock.

"Come in!"

"Omg! Did we just hear Olivia Collen's voice?!"

"Guys get a grip okay!" I step in.

"Oh hey Hun. What do need?"

"Could you please say hi to my best friends from back home?"

"Ya sure." I face the phone to her. "Hi ladies. I'm Olivia Collen and I heard so much about you girls." I smiles.

"No way! Olivia C.is talking to us!

"Girls! Calm. Thank you Olivia, sorry if I bothered you."

"No hun. I was about to call you. Here's your credit card. Sorry. It wasn't sooner. I've been busy."

"What? No! I cannot take another thing from you. I-"

"No! Take it. Besides, if you ever wanna go shopping, go ahead. Don't be afraid to use it. I put the same amount every month so if you don't use it, it'll be doubled." She pushes the card into my hand.

"Thank you. I'll be in my room." I run to my room. After talking to the girls, they hang up because of things.....uh. Oh well. I scroll into instagram. Then I received a phone call.

"Hey girlie!"

"Hey tomboy, do you girls wanna come over?"

"We thought you'd never ask!!" Kath is always perky and happy. im glad I met her.

"The girls are with you?"

"Yup! we're on our way!" I sighed and hung up. I walk out of my and thought of something to eat.
I saw Sunshne and Grace talking.

"Mornin'! wou;ld you like something to eat?"

"Yes,umm.....Do you have something sweet or make something sweet. sorry I really want something sweet. they both chuckle and take out the ingredients.

"Hey babe." I turn around and i find my boyfriend smirking.

"What do you want?"

"I'm hungry and the boys are coming over."

"Do you guys really need more boys in this house?"

"Yeah! How are we suppose to play football?"

"Oh, sorry my bad. I'll-"

"Hi, Hannah!" Olivia IS always perky. i mean shes nice and all that but.....okay maybe I'm too perky myself.

"Hannah, I need you to invite Kath, Eliza, and Jordan. you're gonna need girls around."

"Why?"

"20 boys will be coming over soon. I think you also need helpers to cook lunch and between game breaks."

"Okay." She looks at the cookies I'm frosting on.

"You're gonna need more than that." she points at the cookies.

"No, they're not for the boys, their for the girls, Grace, Sunshine, and me!"

"That's a good idea. I'm gonna take a few to work and you can bake more." She smiles and packs a few then she's out.

"Can I have some cookies?" Danny's eyes beg.

"No. You're eat later with the guy-" I was cut off my the door bell. "Come on big boy, let's answer the door." He groans and gets up. I open the door and see the girls smiling.

"Great! You girls are here!" they stepped in. "Do you guys like to cook?"

"Yes." They all said in unison.

"Perfect! Get you apron and start cooking!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! I feel like I haven't updated in a long time. Remember! If you wanna be in the story, just comment and I'll put you in.

Comment!

Read!

Fan!

Vote!

~smile_beautilful