Chapter 20: its about to go down

I wake up by the sound of laughing and screaming. I turn my head and not I see Danny. I frown.

"Why are frowning? It's bright and sunny come on." I'm still frowning. "Aw....come on. Smile." He gives me a wacky face. Nope not working. "Alright, you leave no choice." He tickles me.

"Okay okay!" He drops me. Somehow I was on his shoulder. I don't know.

"Ha!"

"Breakfast?"

"Yeah......." He gives me a breakfast basket which has a lot of food. After eating, we decided to just relax and swim. I see a flash from the trees.

"Hey," I point towards the trees and clearly Danny sees it.

"I got it." I wait awkwardly. "Mom....no......yeah, there's paparazzi here.....no. Could you....yeah......thanks....yeah we will....don't tell dad......yes mom......love you too....k bye..."

"What she say?" I ask like a small little girl.

"Mom said that she'd call security and get the flashers out."

"Hey guys!" I see Jordan and Mike together at the beach.

"Hey love birds." I see Jordan blush.

"Hey, I'm just gonna look for Kath and Eliza wanna come Hannah?" I nod and we head towards their cabin.

(Danny' pov)

Good thing Jordan ask Hannah to come I didn't want her to hear our conversation.

"Dude you gotta tell Jordan that you're cheating on her."

"No, I just can't." It frustrates me when us guys lie to our own girl. "Its just I can't break her."

"Well you probably thought about that before you hooked up with Whitney."

"She drugged me!"

"She did not! You have had sex with her for at least 5 times now and you call it drugging?"

"Dude I'm gonna tell her soon. It's just I can't break her." I look at him like a disgust. Then we hear yelling. Oh no. We both run towards the noise. We see Ashely in bed naked under the covers. Kath's yelling at Seth. This is bad. I told them not to cheat on them. This is bad. Then we hear more yelling. Then I see Hannah heading towards Kath. She's comforting her. We go over the last other one and it's the same. Oh this is bad. And then Jordan is gonna feel the same thing when she finds out.

"You fucking asshole!"

"What are even doing here slut?" Oh no Britney.

"What am I doing here? He's my boyfriend you whore." After the whole finding out thing, Hannah got everyone at the beach.

"Alright guys," she did a good job. She uses her place every good. "I know this morning we had a rough one and I don't blame you guys." She looks at the girls that are crying. I'm just standing next to her. "Now, I don't want anymore of this so, I need every to tell someone the truth. So I'm gonna start, I'll the person the truth then that person will tell some the truth and so fort." She smiles but it's like 'it's gonna fine smile' "umm....Danny, the truth is my whole life has been better since I moved in with you and your family. Thank you for being here for me." I smile.

"Okay.....Mike you piss me off because you need to tell the truth." He looked pissed.

"Fine, Jordan. I've been cheating on you with Whitney." I hear gasped and then Jordan slaps him. He deserves it.

"Okay guys! Just leave. Do what ever you were doing." After everyone leaving even the guys leave. " Dan, could you leave. Go to the guys or something?" I nod. Just great. My own girlfriend is pushing me away because of the dicks.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yay! Update. Merry late Christmas and hope you guys have a happy New Year.

gυуѕ I RΣCΩMMΠΣD THΣ ΔPP Better Fonts

ꌩꂦꀎ ꁅꀎꌩꌗ ꌗꃅꂦꀎ꒒ꀸ ꓄ꋪꌩ ꀤ꓄!!!!!!!!

ꎇꍏꈤ!

Commnent!

ΩTΣ!

яєα∂!

~ѕмιle_вeaυtιfυℓ