Chapter 6: manly sleepover; first kiss?!

The boys' man cave. Part of their man cave:)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Wow! Their man cave is in he attic. They have a movie room. And a lounge. Wow! Danny never showed me this room. I wonder why. I see him looking at me. Why is he looking at me?!?

"Hannah welcome!" Peter, blonde jerk face. The goalie. It's awesome! Batman themed.

"Seat away..." Alex says to me. "Dude the popcorn!" I could hear them fight about popcorn typical boys. I role my eyes and take a seat. We watch paranormal activity 3. Then another one. I get up to use the bathroom. I could feel someone behind me. I turn around and its Danny.

"You kay?" I nod. He pulls me into a corner and leans close to me.

"Listen, Hannah I really like you. Like really really like you. And I promise I won't break your heart." I'm confuse.

"What are meaning to say?"
"Hannah will you go out with me?" Hannah think!

"Well, I guess." He rises his eyebrow at me. "Yes, Daniel Collen, I will go out with you." I could see his grin. He leans in and his lips crashes into mine. I kisses me back. My first kiss.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
That was chapter 7!!^o^
Guys! BTW I was really excited to write this but I know it's short. Sorry!
Spoiler: will they take it seriously. I mean Danny and Hannah.