My Girlfriend

"No dad I can't go out with Chloe. I will never go with her." Adrien said trying to convince his father.

"You have to! Miss Bourgeois will go with you to the Grand Ball and that's an order!" His stubborn father yelled.

"No I won't!" Adrien hissed.

"Ohh you have to child unless you have a girlfriend; which I know you don't so you don't have a choi-" Gabriel was interrupted by his son.

"W-who said that I don't have a girlfriend?"

Gabriel had a shocked face but later relaxed. " I doubt that you are lying"

"I am not lying, I have a girlfriend!"

" Who is this girl?"

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Adrien said. She was the girl who first poped up in his mind. He always wanted her as his girlfriend. But Ladybug was his first  choice.

Isn't she the girl whose father owns a bakery and had designed the Derby hat which had won the competition?

" Yes father!"

" Hmm... You have a good taste Adrien. I like that girl, she is quite talented I must say."

" So can I take her to the Ball instead of Chloe?"

" Yes you can but I would like to meet her for dinner tomorrow. I will be in my room if you need anything."

"Thanks Father!"

In Adrien's Room~

A: What am I gonna do!!!!  I lied to my father about Marinette!!!!!!!!!

P: So what's the problem in that?

A: You don't understand Plagg! She isn't my girlfriend for real.

P: That's not a problem at all.

A: Of course it is; how is it not?

P: Ask her out tomorrow at school and tada you would have a girlfriend for real!

A: But she has to say yes for becoming my girlfriend first and don't think that she likes me...

P: You stupid kid! *throws Camembert at his face*

A:  What the hell Plagg! What was that for?

P:  For being extremely oblivious *he huffed with irritation*

A: I am not oblivious! Marinette doesn't like me in that way, she seems to be scared of me!

P: Yeah right!  *sarcasm* He gives him a 'what should I do with you' look.

A: What!?

P:  What what? Can't you see that she likes you!

A: Oh no she doesn't li-

P: Shut up and listen. She only shutters around you and is always blushing. She is always nervous and fidgets a lot when she is around you. Also don't forget she has you face plastered all over her room. Aren't these sighs enough to guess that she has a crush on you!

A: Y-yeah maybe you are right.....This all dose make sense! How can I be so blind?!

P: Now let me tell you that you also like your Purrincess!  So there's no purroblem in you dating her. *he says in a teasing tone*

A: Now who said that?

P: Me duh! Can't you hear and here I thought that cat's have  great hearing skills.