Chapter Eight

Once again the group of hers and villains (along with two gods) appeared in what seemed to be a house very similar to the manor in the last memory they visited. "where are we now?" an exasperated dark one asked he was very proud of the magic that had been displayed and was happy with the evidence shown that nova was on the dark side, now rumple was not a sucker for a romance story but that doesn't mean that he was happy about the first interaction between his granddaughter and her mate being interrupted.

"We are in the Salvatore manor, it belongs to Damon and Stefan Salvatore." answered hades

"and why ar-" before the snow could finish her sentence she was interrupted by the perky voice of an Elena Gilbert.

"Damon for god sake you can't keep doing this," Elena said

"Doing what? I spent the last a hundred years trying to get the woman I love out of that damned tomb only to find out she isn't fucking in there, you are really lucky I haven't murdered the whole town." At this Elena scoffed

"you killed three people!"

"I was hungry and I lost control okay? I made a mistake!" At this point Nova descended the stairs to find a full-blown shouting match going on she quirked her eyebrow in disdain for the seventeen-year-old

"You're a monster, any vampire that isn't on Stefan's diet is a monster and you are especially bad." After Elena finished that sentence she dropped to the floor in pain

"Listen here you cow I'm very protective of most of the supernatural kind but I am most protective of those I consider family, for example, the Salvatore brothers." She was cut off by Elena's screams increasing in volume.

"Jesus that girl is annoying" Zelena complained as she covered her ears with her hands.

"She's being tortured she's allowed to be loud" Emma sneered

"I know but this is just excessive"

"You know usually I would have put a silencing spell over you but I'm enjoying hearing your screams as I was saying before I was interrupted I consider Salvatore's family and I don't take kindly to someone insulting my family. So this is your only chance I'm going to release the spell and then you are going to apologize to Damon then you are going to fuck off back home and apologize to your family for being an almighty bitch. Got it? Ok."

With a flick of her wrist, Elena was released. She stood on shaky legs and said

"I'm, I'm sorry" and left.

"God doppelgangers are so fucking annoying" Nova exclaimed as she turned to Damon

"not all of them," he said and engulfed her in a hug borrowing his head into the crook of her neck. "I've missed you" he whispered.

"I've missed you too honey."

"Still don't believe me?" Persephone questioned as she stared at Snow.

"N-no I believe you"

"good because as much as I am enjoying this I want to go home, enjoy dealing with this lot love," the goddess said to her husband.

"Oh I'll be alright I've got some darker figures to keep the rest in check," he said and with a crack, the beautiful woman was gone.

"Right back to where we were before this little trip down memory lane." And the scene around them faded.