Chapter Five

Silvery blue writing appeared 'On the following Friday afternoon'

Derek's Pov•
I was sitting on the couch in the loft listening to the kids rambling on about Their new favourite teacher. Apparently, they had a new music teacher who was also the school's new therapist. I had been very wary as the last therapist had turned out to be a hunter that wanted to rid the world of the supernatural but after Issac had become a lot happier after one session with her where he told her about his father I had warmed up to the idea of her, that was until they confessed they wanted to tell her about the pack. "No absolutely not uh uh not happening fuck that nope." At this point, Erica spoke up.

"Derek I honestly think we can trust her" shaking my head I replied

"No I will not have my pack in danger last time was stressful enough, I will not have you guys in a position where she could hold this over you."

Nova's Pov•

I was jogging down the street when I got a phone call I looked down at my phone to see that my younger brother Elijah calling.

"Who is Elijah?" Asked Henry

"I know just as much as you do kid" answered Emma

"Actually you knew a lot more than me you knew my father was alive and you knew I had a sister but you didn't tell me," Henry replied then went to stand next to Regina.

"How can I help you, little brother?" I asked him.

"So that's one of her brothers then." Snow said.

"Well obviously" replied Zelena not appreciating Snow stating the obvious.

"Niklaus didn't dump the bodies in the ocean"

"Um, what?" Regina says looking towards the screen.

I sighed having anticipated this conversation. "Yes well, I did try to tell you." I heard a sigh and the pouring of a drink on the other end of the phone.

"I know I'm sorry." Laughing I replied

"Did the great and prestigious Elijah Mikelson just apologize?"

"Oh shut up" Elijah replied chuckling.

"Listen something weird is happening," I said to him I mean I was going to call him about this anyway.

"Alright what's going on?" Elijah questioned sounding slightly worried

"So there is this group of students in one of my classes and for some reason, I feel a motherly bond to them. Like how a mother would feel with her child."

"Wait what? Hold on she feels a motherly connection?" Snow said sounding weirded out " yes well that is what she said isn't it, god what is with you light siders and repeating shit" Zelena retaliated "oh darling sister of mine I've been asking what is wrong with this lot for years" Regina replied making her sister chuckle.

"I have honestly no clue what would be going on but I will look into it."

"Thank you, well I've got to go but I will call you later ok?" I said wanting to continue my run

"Alright, sister talk to you soon."

I continued my jog until someone stopped me "hello miss"

"Issac? First of all, it's Nova honey second of all what are you doing here?"

To that Issac sheepishly replied "yeah sorry it's gonna take a while to get used to that, but to answer your question I live up there" he said pointing to an abandoned-looking Wearhouse/apartment building "um  my friends and I are hanging out up there we saw you through the window and um would you like to join us?" To this, I raised my eyebrow sceptically because there was no way in hell that he saw me from the window it was too high and too far away but I replied

"wouldn't that be a bit uncool you know hanging out with a teacher?"

"Well it's that and I want you to meet my adopted father he's heard a lot about you from everyone and I think it would be good for you to meet"

"Hmmm alright but as soon as I've met him I'll leave," I said slightly reluctantly.

The Pack's POV•
Peter whilst coming down the stairs was listening to the pack continue rambling about their music teacher apparently they all had a really good lesson today. Moving towards the kitchen he stopped when Issac walked through the door with a very familiar face following behind.

Derek's POV•
I was listening to the pack continue ranting about their music teacher when Issac (who had jumped up after hearing someone outside) came walking through the door with the most beautiful women in the world. That's when it hits me, her scent it was sweet but slightly bitter she smelled like cherry's, yeah cherry's but what's the other part. Hold on I know that smell death she smells like cherries and death. That's when my wolf went haywire 'mate' it shouted repeatedly trying to break free luckily I got it under control before I had to leave.

Nova's POV•
I walked into the house with the usual Mikelson swagger "Nova?" Someone questioned I'd know that voice anywhere my head snapped in the direction of where my name had come from

"Peter" I all but whispered I jog towards him and pull him into the biggest hug I can manage

We stay like that for a while until a growl breaks us apart.

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while here is your chapter let me know if you find any mistakes.