💦 | s𝙬𝙚e𝙩 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨

It's not actually a lemon tho not that much happened but warning anyways it's suggestive (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。
Oh and like a plot twist at the end
Ienrjsj enjoy?

🐁𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙖 𝘽𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙖🧰

≫ ──── ≪ • ◦ ❈ ◦ • ≫ ──── ≪

Groaning, Moaning, bed creaking, and the sound of skin to skin touching was heard around the inventors' room.

The girl beneath him full and smelled of sweat. Her body aching on his mattress as she tried her hardest to suppress her moans result to Luca pulling her hand away and pinning it on top of her head.

"Don't. I want to hear you."

Was all he said before he continued doing his business down there. "Luca..!" [Y/n] whined in a hushed tone "Everyones asleep they'll hear us!"

Luca only looked up at her and tilted his head, his eyes full of lust "So?-" he then smirked at the cowering girl "-let them hear us. let them know that I'm the only one who can make you moan louder than anyone here."

After that, all the girl could do was watch Luca continue to please her more with her body continue to feel heat and sweat.

She didn't care how this happened in the first place. All that matters is how good she felt in this moment, No one and I mean no one has ever made her feel this way and it just. felt. so. right.

Throwing her head back on the pillows his scent flooding her nose in the process and letting out that moan she's been keeping in since the start.

The inventor was tracing his soft fingers down her smooth thighs and stopping near her core, his mouth so close she felt his breath on her pearl making her shudder in delight.

Rubbing his thumb near her opening (IM TRYING NOT TO SAY THE WORDS OKAJSHSJ) it was obvious he was teasing her the female under him groaned displeased at this, showing full well that [Y/n] was impatient.

He snorted and laid his head on her inner thighs, huge hands wrapping near her sensitive area "Impatient are we now?" "Lucaa~, please don't this right now.

He neared his mouth to her core grinning which almost looked like a smirk "alright alright, anything for my dear~" . 'This was it' was all the [h/c] was thinking.

He opened his mouth, tongue out ready to show how much he could do to pleasure the [h/c] while she felt excitement.

one more inch and she could feel all that sweet pleasure.

just one more move-

---

You woke up in cold sweat, breathing unstable, and your face almost fully red you couldn't process what just happened.

That is until it hit you.

You, famous Inventor [Y/n] [L/n] just had a wet dream of your lifetime enemy who's also an inventor, Luca Balsa.

well fuck.

≫ ──── ≪ • ◦ ❈ ◦ • ≫ ──── ≪

Just saying that the Bible app is free 😃👍