💦 | 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨

requested
I think I went maybe too hard with this lime idK-
[e/c] - eye color
[s/c] - skin color
this is my first lime so I hope this was an 'ok'

🐁Luca Balsa & Victor Grantz 💌

≫ ──── ≪ • ◦ ❈ ◦ • ≫ ──── ≪

Heavy breathing and the sound of moans could be heard in the [occupation/s] room. Her door locked, lights closed only the bits of the moonlight seeping through the curtains of her window. She didn't know what drove her into doing such selfless and dirty acts. touching certain areas desperate to be pleased with her mind clouded with lust and two men who were the cause of the mess of emotion she was in.

Ever since she arrived at the manner she promised herself that she would never be close to anyone here after all they were after the same thing she was so it was pointless forming relationships with people who only acted fake.

that is until she met the "prisoner" and the postman she figured it wouldn't hurt to try and make a few friends. Now here she is her desires getting the best of her feeling ashamed for loving two men at the same time.

was it selfish for wanting both?

maybe.

but she didn't care. [y/n] could give zero fucks about that right now especially when she was doing such a sinful act. But it was only a matter of time until she burst and spill all those countless thoughts about them to someone.. but that won't happen, right? no one would know, no one should know.

"Luca..victor..! ah! shit, I'm so close..!!" her hand picked up the pace with her head burying on her pillows, her other hand grabbing the blanket as more sweat started forming from her inner thighs and chest.

'so..so close!'

her eyes closed shut tightly with her knuckles turning white from gripping the blanket. It felt like time has stopped when she felt that knot forming she just wanted to end it all, from the pleasure and pain, she hated it but loved it.

she hissed as she felt herself finally coming.

"f-fuck! yes! yes! yes..!-"

knock

knock

Frozen in fear she stopped and covered herself as if they would burst through the door even if it was locked.

"[y/n]? are you okay in there? you sound..like your hurt.."

'Victor?...no it can't be!-'

then another voice was heard.

"I and Victor heard you while we were passing by. He wanted to check if you're okay."

[e/c] orbs widen in horror as she realized the situation she was in. Luca and Victor, the reason why she felt so in heat, was at her door making her normally [s/c] face turn pale than ever.

choking down the fear and embarrassment she replied back with a stutter, cheeks burning red from the events seconds ago.