💕🌫️ | 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚!

please read a / n at the end
Gender neutral reader ^^
Kinda platonic?

🌻Emma Woods🌱

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I leaned on the windowpane bored out of my mind thinking on what to do now while I wait for my next matches to start.

well...it's not like I'm going to start doing matches anytime soon due to the wound jack gave me. looking down to my right foot and softly rubbing the wound wincing a bit in pain then sighing.

'God, I don't think it's going to heal sooner than I think..'

Carefully standing up leaning on the wall for support, walked out the room and head downstairs to see if there's anything interesting happening. which wasn't really easy to since walking now felt like pain due to the wound.

Now at the bottom of the stairs, I saw Emma about to head the direction where you're guessing to the garden. Thinking of wanting to spend time with her I called out for her.

"Emma! hey!"

The brunette turned her head with confusion but as soon as she saw me the edges of her lips curved into a huge smile, cheeks slowly turning reddish pink.

"oh [y/n] there you are! I've been looking for you everywhere this morning" I walk over to her(more like limped) and smiled sweetly at the girl in front of me.

"really? well, im here now is there something you wanted to tell me?" Emma nodded still a smile on her face "I was worried about your injury and wanted to ask if you'd like to spend time with me out in the garden?"

she looked out the window next to her "The sun is shining bright making it a lovely afternoon to spend it with someone" looking back at me with a now nervous expression waving her hands round.

"B-but since you have an injury I think it's better for you to rest!" her cheeks flushed making her cute freckles pop out more. covering my mouth to hide the smile and giggle coming out while shaking my head.

"no no! I'm okay Emma I'd love to spend time with you besides I really have nothing to do other than sleeping or reading" Emma's worried expression soon left and now placed with a soft smile.

"well if you say so come on let's go I have some flowers that I wanna show you!" grabbing my hand and sprinting down the hall I yelped and grasp her hand like your life depended on it.

"wait Emma slow down I have a scar on my foot remember!?"

"Oops! sorry sorry!"

---

the sun shone brightly at the both of us we sat there in the laid blanket that we found on the way here. Emmas head on my lap her eyes close with a soft but small smile on her face at that moment she looks so peaceful.

shifting slightly and push a stray of hair out of her face and took a long hard glance at her my expression turning soft until my lips cracked into a smile my face flush brighter than ever.

'I came here for the money not having some petty feelings-'

I felt a slight movement near my stomach and looked down to see Emma lazily hugging my stomach hearing her say something I move my head closer to her only to hear her mutter my name.

I sat there in that position only the rustling of trees and Emma's soft snoring could be heard around us.

'maybe..'

my pale lips broke out into a grin gazing up at the sky my heart beating faster than normal.

"maybe I'll let this 'petty feelings' slide for now"

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

bonus:

Emma: hey [y/n]?

[y/n]: yes Em?

Emma: if I had a garden I'd put our two lips together ( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )

[y/n]:E-Emma!? ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

(Cringe ik)

A/N:
OK OK so since School is starting soon I can't really update much (not that I was updating much but yk) so for now one I'll be updating this book on Monday, Wednesday, and fridat^^ I hope y'all are ok with that and for the request I swear I'm working on them they'll be posted soon!

(I promise I won't keep posting fluff oneshot s mkay)