"Don't do it Jin. I won't be able to control myself." Taehyung said. Jin got confused about what is Taehyung talking about.

"Don't bite your lip. It just makes my condition miserable" Taehyung said. Jin got flustered. He lowered down his gaze. He couldn't believe what he is hearing. Things were getting little intense, when doorbell rang. Taehyung was a bit dissatisfied but Jin got relieved.

"I got this" Taehyung said and got up to open the door.it was Jungkook.

"Hey hyung! Can we talk?" He asked.

"sure, come on in" Taehyung said with a welcoming smile. But, as soon as, he entered he saw Jin standing there. Jungkook was shocked.

"Jin hyung? Wae yeogiiss-eo (why are you here?)" Jungkook asked.

"Long story kookie. I'll tell you later on. You guys talk. I am taking a leave" Jin said and went towards the door. Before leaving, he stole a glance at Taehyung. They stared at each other for almost a minute. Then Jin left.

"What the hell is happening? Jin hyjng was still in his yesterday's clothes. That means, they stayed together for the night" Jungkook thought to himself. He was confused, yet happy that things are finally getting normal.

"Kookie, sit down. What do you want to talk about?" Taehyung asked breaking Jungkook's train of thoughts.

"Hyung. I am sorry for my bad behaviour. I shouldn't have done that. It was my mistake. I am sorry" Jungkook said apologetically. Taehyung immediately went to hug his cute little brother. Jungkook busted into tears. Taehyung was comforting his brother.

"Hyung I was angry. I couldn't see Jin hyung's condition. He was miserable seven months ago. He lost his child and Dr. Morris said it will be hard for him to conceive again. He was more devastated." Jungkook said crying. Taehyung was also in tears hearing Jin's condition.

"Kookie don't cry. I am here now with Jin and I am going to make everything normal." Taehyung said cupping Jungkook's chins.

"But you promise me Hyung that you are not going to hurt Jin hyung anymore" Jungkook said extending his pinky.

"No. I am not going to do that; cause now I know that I love him" Taehyung said with a different shine in his eyes.

"Okay! Now do you remember today's date?" Jungkook said wiping his tears.

"Yes, I know and I have some amazing arrangements for today" Taehyung said winking at Jungkook.

.........................

"Hello, Mrs Bong Soon. I am Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said

"oh! Hello Mr. Kim. I was about to call you. But see you called. Some serious telepathy is going on here" Mrs. Bong soon said laughing.

"Oh yes. Actually, I called for a reason. Today is a very special day for me. Today is my wedding anniversary. I wanted to host a congratulatory dinner. So, I will be extremely grateful if the staff of The Sunshine could come today. Also, the work is almost done. So, what do you think?" Taehyung said.

"It will be our pleasure Mr. Kim. Congratulations on your anniversary. The teachers are here in the school only. So, I will be informing them. But Jin is not here, maybe he is in the construction area or at his house. His friends are also here. So, I will inform him." Bong Soon said.

"Not a problem, I want his friends to come also. Why they will stay at home. They can also join. As I am away from home, so I am wanting as many companies as possible." Taehyung said. Offcourse, he will be wanting everyone. Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon are equally important. Although, Taehyung haven't met Namjoon personally, but he seemed nice to Taehyung.