Chapter 6~ Glowing

I walk home from the shady hollow tree, thinking about that boy. Who is he? Why was he there? Who even comes there? I'm pretty sure that I would have seen him more if he actually came there to think, and most importantly, what was Aspen doing, talking to Jason? In my thought I run into my glass door that goes up to the house. "Ouch!" I hear laughter from inside. I open the door, and there was Henry. "Oh shut up." I said laughing with him. "Where where you today?" Henry asked, "Well, I was at the shady hollow tree." Does he really need to know? Why is he so nosy? "All day?" "Does that concern you?" "It does if it means that my big sister is.. Sneaking out." What the heck does he know? "Sneaking out? I would sure do that" I say with sarcasm, even though I do sneak out. "Okay.. I will be in my.... Room" he said picking his words. What was he up to? I go to my room, but curiosity overcomes me. I go check in his room, "May I help you?" Crap, I have to come up with something fast, "Yes, actually, do you know where the wheat bread is?" Wheat bread, that's so stupid, I know exactly where it is. "Oh.... It's right here." He held up a completely burnt bag of plastic with ash in the bottom, "Okay.. Why did you do that?" I said trying to understand, and glad that I just happened to pick something that he ruined for once. He suddenly got defensive "None of you freaking business! Why can't you just leave me alone for once!" "Wow. All that over a bag of bread. Okay." I closed the door quietly. Can you say drama?
I lay down on my bed. I can still smell the burnt plastic. Gross. This week has been hectic! I start relaxing when I feel a sharp pain shooting up my entire arm. I scream min pain and curl up into a ball, holding my arm like its a baby. "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" I look at my arm and see the bracelet glowing. All around it there are veins sticking out. "Isabell?!" Henry came in, quickly I covered my arm under the blankets. "I'm fine." "You don't look fine. Your completely pale." "I. Am. Fine." I know he is trying to help, but he can't. I form an ice bubble around myself. "You can't hide in there forever, just tell me!" He says. He has no clue. "Just one second. I'm having... Girl problems." "Ewwwwww!" I hear his footsteps rush out of the room and slam the door. Well, that's one way to get rid of a boy.
I uncover my arm, and look at it, but everything seems normal. Except now, there is a small scar on my wrist. I take down the ice bubble.