53 - kidnapped pt.2

Start from the beginning

"IF I CANT HAVE YOONGI THEN NO ONE CAN HAVE HIM!"

"HARA PUT THE FUCKING KNIFE DOWN!!" tae hyung shouted.

then they argue about how hara doesn't want to put he knife down. finally the rest of the members arrived with the police who's pointing their gun at hara.

"PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!!" she looked scared and immediately put her knife down then the police came to her and put handcuffs around her hand. they lead hara outside and one of the cops come to us.

"thank you so much to help us catch her. she stole a bunch of money from big company in the past. also can one of you come with me to explain what happened to the victim?" the cop said.

"um i can." i said then the cop nodded then he said i should follow him to the police station.

"can one of you guys watch yejin for me? and join me?" i ask them and they nodded. i ended up going with jin hyung and hoseok hyung while the others go to the hospital.

JUNGKOOK POV

me, raemi noona, and chanwoo hyung is waiting for the doctor to came out of the operation room. yes operation room. the doctor said she has a bunch of stab marks that needed to be stitched. the doctor finally came out from the OR but his face shows panic instead of relieve.

"does any of you have the same blood type as miss y/n? we're currently out of blood right now in the hospital." the doctor said.

"um jisung have the same blood type as her but he's not here. me and chanwoo have different blood type as her. how about you jungkook?" raemi noona asked.

"what's her blood type?" i ask the doctor.

"A." the doctor answered.

"oh i have the same blood type as her. i will donate some of my blood to her." i said then the doctor nodded and called the nurse to prepare things.

"jungkook are you sure?" chanwoo hyung asked and i just smile at him then nodded.

💉💉💉

RAEMI POV

"you guys finally arrived! where's jisung and the other member?" i ask them.

"jisung and the other are at the police station. the cop ask them to follow him. how is y/n?" taehyung asked.

"we still don't know her condition apart from she has to get some stitches and she lose a lot of blood." i explained to them.

"me and jimin are gonna search a doctor first so they can treat yejin." namjoon explained and we all nodded then they went to probably the front desk to sign yejin up.

"wait where's jungkook?" taehyung asked.

we explained to him about where's jungkook. and then he explained to us what happened at the crime scene after we left. not long after that, jungkook came out of nowhere with the doctor. the doctor immediately enter the OR.

"are you okay? do you need food? do you have any energy?" chanwoo bombarded him with question.

"i'm fine hyung. i'm still worrying about y/n noona tho." he said then glance at the OR door.

"i'm pretty sure she will appreciate you a lot jungkook." taehyung said.

🌡🌡🌡