Morro's not kind

As consciousness returned to him, the brunet couldn't help but let out a groan. His arms felt numb, and it took him a moment to realize that was because they were lifted over his head.

He turned his head, confusion blinding more important questions, to try and see why he couldn't lower his arms.

Crimson eyes widened and he sucked in a breath. Chains, shackled to his wrists, held his arms over his head and connected to a concrete wall. The chains went from his wrists, through an iron ring stuck to the wall and up towards the ceiling somewhere.

A sudden shiver went through him and it was then he noticed the lack of red on his arms. He looked down at his body, only to find the entire upper half of his gi missing, leaving half his body naked.

Alarms started to ring in his head and he started to try and remember what happened. The memory barely showed itself to him before a maniac laugh helped him remember all he needed to.

Morro stepped into his view, a sick grin plastered on his face. "Glad you're awake, Kai~"

Something about the way his name was said made the ninja shiver, turning his head away and closing his eyes in reflex as if it would make him wake up from whatever nightmare he was trapped in.

A hand suddenly grabbed his chin and turned his head, his eyes opening on instinct, making him stare right into the ghostly green eyes of his kidnapper. "Your eyes aren't as bad looking as I imagined in close range. They're honestly rather gorgeous."

Kai felt sick, but he remained silent, not exactly sure why.

"Nothing to say? No snarky comments? Where's all that fiery determination and anger you wear so perfectly?"

"It's still here, I just didn't feel like you deserved to hear it."

"Oh? And now I do?"

"Nope! But it didn't seem like you'd shut up unless I said something." Kai growled, anger burning through his terror and worry.

Morro laughed, "Oh! I should really have kidnapped you earlier, you're probably the funniest and most interesting person I've ever met."

Kai didn't know whether to feel flattered or disgusted, he settled for the latter.

"I'm glad you didn't. Although I would have been totally fine if you never kidnapped me at all."

The ghost chuckled and started to gently stroke the ninja's cheek with his thumb. Kai tried to turn his head away but Morro tightened the grip on his chin to hold his head in place. "You should maybe try to be more cooperative with me, hothead, otherwise it'll be worse for you.

"As if I'd do anything you want me to. Crawl back to whatever level of hell you come from and leave me alone."

Morro's eyes narrowed and he grabbed the brunet's face, hard, letting the stroking stop.

Kai groaned in pain and closed his eyes tightly, Morro only tightened his grip. "You should already understand that I'm in control of you. You're my prisoner, Kai. The quicker you accept that, the easier this will be for both of us."

"What?" He opened his eyes to give the other male a glare, "You want me to follow your orders? Bow to you? Fat chance."

The ninja let out a strangled noise as the hand holding his face instead grabbed his neck and lifted him slightly into the air. "As much as I love that feisty personality of yours I really need you to be obedient towards me, unless you want me to do this the hard way."

Kai forced a smirk, "Fuck.....you...."

Morro sighed before letting go of the ninja who started coughing, having lost his breath. The ghost walked out of view for a moment before returning, something held in his hand.