After Kahron left Kae woke up and we just chilled the rest of the day. Now Eric was here and Mogul wasn't. I texted him, but he didn't replay. I honestly didn't want Eric trying to spark up a conversation with me which is why I wanted somebody here with me because I don't wanna cuss his ass out in front of Kae.

"Dadda." Kae said clapping his face with her hands. "Kae." He said copying her. I smiled as they continued to repeat themselves.

"Sisseee." She said.

"She not here lil mama."

I just sat watching them while texting Kahron.

"Da Ron." Kae said surprising me grabbing my phone from my hand trying to show Eric my screen which was her, me, and Kahron.

"Girl." I said taking my phone back.

"You still around that nigga?" He asks.

"Yeah, he is my boyfriend." I answer.

"Wow." He mumbled nodding. "Does your boyfriend have to be around my daughter tho?"

"Yes." I answer. "Look lets make somethings clear. Kahron ain't going nowhere. He was here before I knew you and he's here now. And even when he wasn't here, that nigga was still here."

"So she can be around him, but Unique can't be around her?"

"Hell no! That bitch is not sane enough to be around my child. Broad tried to kill herself over you, she's not allowed around her. I will literally kill over Kaelyn. If you was to have a legit girlfriend who ain't on no bullshit I would have no problem with her being around Kae, but Unique, no."

He nodded. "So you and this nigga Ron-"

I cut him off shaking my head holding my hand up. "Why the fuck do you keep asking about me and Ron? Shouldn't your focus just be on Kae?"

"She is my fuckin focus."

"Well keep it that fuckin way."

As time went by I feed Kae, even feed this nigga Eric trying to be nice.

It was getting close to her bed time so I put Apple juice in her sippy cup and gave it to her knowing she would be sleep soon since she was already rubbing her eyes as she walked into the living in front of me.

She laid on the couch drinking her juice staring into space she was sleepy but was obviously trying to fight it.

My phone rung and I answered seeing it was Mogul. "Shit Morgz, I slept the whole fuckin day I forgot. I'm on my way tho." I nodded even tho he couldn't see me. I said okay before hanging up. He was beyond late, but I still wanted him to come over.

I grabbed my plate and Eric's and took it to the kitchen.

"So there can't be shit between me and you no more?" He asks coming up behind me.

"Whoa." I said turning around pushing him back. "Never bruh. That shit been dead."

"So you saying you don't miss me?" He asks moving closer again.

"Eric." I said placing my hand on his chest to keep him back. "We didn't have shit for me to miss. It's time for you to fuckin go."

"Not even a lil bit?" He asks grabbing my wrist squeezing them as he moved closer to me.

"Ow!" I exclaim gasping as pain shot through my wrist as he begin squeezing tighter.

"Shit, Morgan." He whispers quietly backing up like he was surprised at what he did.

My eyes watered as my wrist begin throbbing. I grabbed them wanting the pain to stop. I looked up seeing Eric was gone.

It begin hurting to even move my wrist. I walked into the living room to get my phone.

"Aye, yung Morgz!" Mogul called walking into the door.

"What the fuck happened to your fuckin wrists!?" His voice boomed.

Kae jumped in her sleep and started crying. I grabbed her cringing at the pain trying to ignore it.

"I want that nigga to fuckin night!" Mogul snapped into the phone.

I looked towards my phone as it rung. I seen Kahron's picture pop up but I didn't reach for it not knowing what to say, but Mogul grabbed it answering it.

Kahron came through the door with Q and Nee as I put ice on my wrist because they started to swell and were red.

His light face was red since he was obviously pissed off. He took one look at me and my wrists then looks towards Mogul and walked back out the house with Mogul and Q following.

.....