"That's mine tho." He said.

"Kae is that yogurt that good?" He asks her as she stuffed yogurt in her mouth while staring at her kids shows. Her eyes snapped to Kahron and they got big.

He picked her up acting like he was munching on her cheek. "Can Ron have some?" He asks pointing to her yogurt. She holds the spoon out to give him some but it ends up on his cheek and she just giggles.

"Really Kae?" He asks wiping his face. "Ain't Ron ya favorite? You love Ron right?" She nods to each thing he asks.

"She really be actin like she understands you." I said laughing looking over at them.

"She does. We have a special bond. Right Kae?" He asks and she nods again.

"I can't with y'all today." I shook my head.

"So are we gonna talk?" I ask noticing Kae fell asleep on Kahron's chest. I knew she probably would since she woke up all early and she never wakes up that early.

He shrugged. I rolled my eyes grabbing Kae and putting her on the other couch then placing a blanket over her.

"Look, okay, I know I might have overreacted." I gave him a look.

"No, Kahron you did overreact. You act like I took an abortion pill, when that's not even the case."

"I know, I know." He said sighing. "After thinking about everything you said I realized I jumped the gun. And that we're not ready for a baby with everything already going on in our lives, but I still can't help but feel like am I really wrong for wanting to have a baby with the woman that I love?"

I blushed looking down at my hands. "No you're not wrong for that. I just think we need time before we even think about a baby. Give us a while."

"The fuckin struggle." He grumbled but he was grinning so I knew we were good.

I climbed into his lap so I was straddling him he placed his hands on my ass as he placed his nose into the nip of my neck. "I don't give a fuck. Even when we argue this shit ain't ending." He said.

"Are you staying here all day with me?" I ask.

"Nah, I gotta go to a appointment with Niylah then deal with shit for the club, but I'ma be back if you want me to. Or nah, how about you and Kae come to my house?"

"I want you to stay with me for fuckin ever." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

He chuckled. "This shit forever. I ain't going nowhere."

"What yall about to do the rest of the day?" He asks.

"Eric is suppose to come see Kae later."

"I still don't fuckin like or trust that nigga."

"I don't either which is why Mogul's gonna be here with me when he comes over."

"You better change outta these lil ass shorts too."

"No shit Kahron." I rolled my eyes.

He smacked my ass. "Call me when his bitch ass leave either you and Kae coming to me or I'ma come to y'all."

"We gonna come to you."

"A'ight." He said kissing me sliding his tongue in my mouth. I pulled back before it got too heated. "Kids change shit. We use to have sex whenever, wherever, but now we got kids and shit so we can't."

"True." I said chuckling.

"Dadda." Kae said to Eric before speaking her baby voice.