Should I clean it up first!?

Her screams were hitting my head continuously as if somebody was hitting my head with rocks leaving it foggy on and off.

I shook my head to clear up my vision and looked back at her form.

To hell with vomit!

I crawled up to her, holding her bare knees. But stiffened and jerked my hands away from her as a current went through me and somehow it didn't feel right.

Looking around, her nightwear was nowhere in sight so I removed my shirt, finding the task harder than I thought ,as if I had grown soar muscles in my arms overnight. Finally freeing myself out of it, I draped it around her shoulders, covering her as much as the shirt allowed.

She didn't even look at me, covering her weeping eyes with her palms, she went on and on nonstop.

"Beck!" My voice surprisingly came out whiny," please look at me. Tell me what happened. I-"

She jerked my arms away from her shoulders and at the sudden force I fell back, hitting my neck with the edge of glass.

Fuck!

"Dont act like you don't know anything you, piece of shit!" She hollered at the chance, her eyes shooting million accusations my way. I felt a trail of cold liquid seeping down my neck," you forced yourself on me! That's what you did!" Her body shook with every word.

Forced myself on...

Feeling the liquid trickling down, I rubbed my finger tips on my neck which came out red by the blood.

"Do you even hear me!" She screamed in my face and I gritted my teeth, shutting my eyes close.

I need water atleast or I'm gonna faint any minute now.

But when did I do it? I cant rememebr anything.

All I remember is..

"But I," I looked up at her picking myself up in a sitting position," all I remember is coming to the couch and passing out on it."

She flicked her tears roughly by her fingertips," that's what I thought until I came down to put these damned covers on your freezing body just to be pushed under you and forced b-" she lost her breath, unable to continue.

I ran my hand through my hair as if it would ward off some stress.

The stench nearby was overwhelming my stomach all over againa dn just the thought of me forcing myself on-

I doubled over, emitting another wave of contents from my stomach that I didn't know existed.

No energy.

I had no more energy or anything in my stomach to even straighten back up.

"Get the hell out of here!" She screamed at me. After all I deserve all of this," out of my house now."

"No, listen," I forced myself up on my feet, feeling like a mess freshly out of jungle after wondering around for days," we can talk this out. I-"

"Talk this out?" She stood up, her eyes swollen, hair sticking out at odd angles. God, what have I done!" Now only-"

The door clicked open and close. Making us both turn around to look at Che walking in. With packages of what looked like breakfast in his hand.