Battle Themes for my Pokèfics

Start from the beginning

Since Ethan's going to be my main male protagonist for my Johto fic, I would like to have him a theme that kind of a good counterpart for Lucas. This action theme is from FairyTail specifically for Gray Fullbuster and it actually fits Ethan's style so I made this as his battle theme.

Lyra Aria's Battle Theme (FairyTail OST - Celestial Spirit Keys in Hand)

Another soundtrack from FairyTail. Actually, I only choose this theme for her to match Dawn's battle theme. Y'know, something metal but with a touch of something girly. It's really hard to explain. Another thing, I find this theme suitable for her.

Now that we are done with my main characters, we'll move on to the other cast starting off from rivals. Yes, I'm looking at Barry and Silver.

Barry's theme

Who hasn't heard of a single remix from GlitchxCity? She just makes amazing remixes from Pokèmon, Legend of Zelda, Sonic, and many others' soundtracks. Anyway, her version of Barry's theme remix is pretty awesome that's why this is going to be his theme for my Pokèfics.

Silver's theme

Again, another remix from Glitch. Among every other Silver theme remixes I have listened to, this one is probably the best of them (in my own taste).

Now, we'll move on to the special characters: Mitsumi and Crystal

Sadly, I can't reveal the details yet about Mitsumi and Crystal's role for my Pokèfics and why they share a similar theme. Guess you have to stay tuned. ;)

Now this music has the elements of being suitable to be a Pokèmon battle theme of someone important... (like a Champion or something) and can you actually believe it is a Mario soundtrack?

The next theme is for the characters who don't have their own battle music but an important character like Cheryl, Riley, Leaf, Eusine and etc.

Now I realized there are still a lot of themes I have found for my characters. With that, I'm just going to make you listen to them without me explaining why I chose it or else we're gonna take forever in here. Lol!

Regular Sinnoh Trainer Battle Theme