It's a-May (Mario!)

Did anyone get the reference of the title? Ever heard of Nintendo's never-dying mascot? Y'know, the Italian plumber with a red hat

Mario! He's famous for that tagline. It's a-me, Mario!

Anyway, we're going out of the context. This is just something I thought I should share because that's the main purpose of this random book, hence the title "Just Sharing".

Some of you may or may not know that I am playing Pokèmon Masters (or what is now called Pokèmon Masters EX). So far, I have collected... or rather scouted (in terms of Masters EX terminology) a handful of famous Trainers from all over the region (Kanto to Galar) especially the main protagonists like Dawn aka Best Girl, Ethan, Lyra, etc.

Now the thing is, not every main protagonist has made their debut in the game yet so far (as I am posting this early in January 2021). We're still missing May, Lucas, Elio, Selene, and Victor. But... just this 4th of January, as part of the daily login for the New Year's event, guess who just showed up to give me gems?

Team Hoenn... including May!

Let me repeat it, not every protagonist has made their debut in Masters EX yet including May

Let me repeat it, not every protagonist has made their debut in Masters EX yet including May. But what is she doing there greeting me a Happy New Year? After giving me the gems as New Year's present and the conversation closes, she's nowhere to be found. Like she's still not yet available in the game to be obtained by players? What was that all about?

I was bedazzled and dumbfounded at the same time when I finally saw her in the game but it appears she's not fully released yet. My theory is that the developers of the game already have made a model of her, with voice and animations but isn't officially released yet to be playable. If that's the case... then WHEN is she going to be available? You may call me outdated if some of you already knew about her being secretly part of the game already but I tend to avoid leaks and spoilers because that's ruining the fun, excitement, and surprise.

Also, I just realized this... They were doing what I will call "every protagonist and rival from every region" will show up for the daily login to give you their New Year's gift". Day 1 was an exception because Lillie and Lance in their seasonal outfits were the main highlights of the event so they have to make their appearance at the very beginning. After that, the Pallet trio comprised of Red, Blue and Leaf showed up for Day 2, and the Johto trio which are Ethan, Lyra, and Silver for Day 3. And there was Brendan, May, and Wally for Day 4 as representatives of Team Hoenn. Do you know where I am getting at? Which region is to expect for Day 5? Sinnoh! Dawn and Barry are obvious candidates to be greeting you and they are already in the game. Does that mean my boy Lucas will show up to greet me a "Happy New Year" even though he's still not in the game just like May? I mean, I can not wait to see him be officially playable and Lucas greeting me will be a nice introduction of his debut to the game.

Alright! I'm placing my bets here. If Lucas is about to appear for Day 5 New Year's Daily Login, this random entry will definitely have a part 2 and I will include a screenshot of his appearance.

And... that's it! "Just Sharing" it to you guys even if somehow you find this meaningless but to me, May and Lucas' appearance in the game really matters and it means a lot, lot to me.

If you think of it, this is my very first entry for this year's 2021. I know I haven't updated any of my works since the near end of last year. Don't you worry, folks! I have something planned to make it up with you. And no, I didn't lose my passion for writing. It's just I always end up planning and planning rather than writing them down. Video games, YouTube/Netflix are to blame as well. With that, I'll see you all in the next one. UwU

 UwU