Battle Themes for my Pokèfics

Hey, guys! It's been a while since the last time I updated this random book

Hey, guys! It's been a while since the last time I updated this random book. I know I said the upcoming random entry will be my tier list for Sonic the Hedgehog, Smash Bros., and Tekken. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be about that topic. I'm too lazy to explain why some specific characters are on the S-tier and so on, so forth. With that, we have to postpone that for a while and save it for next time and I promise we'll get into that someday (for those who are interested in knowing my tier list regarding the aforementioned fandoms).

With that out of the way, I'm going to share with you all about writing-related regarding to my Pokèfics.

Part of my revamping plan specifically for PDSA is to add soundtracks for certain chapters to help blend the mood of the story. As I was scrolling and searching on YouTube for some OSTs, I have also found potential battle themes for my characters of every Pokèfic of mine, whether they are from my published, draft, or planned works.

It's very common in the games that Trainers have their own theme whenever you battle them, whether they be a minor or major character and a group or an individual. Basically, these soundtracks are what fits or represents them the reason I chose it for them. (I dare you to listen to each and every video of them and I promise you won't regret it)

We'll start off with the main four characters from my Sinnoh and Johto fic namely Dawn, Lucas, Ethan, and Lyra.

Dawn Berlitz's Battle Theme (Pokèmon DP Song - Dawn's Theme)

Do I have to explain this? This is her theme from the Diamond and Pearl anime series. The girly metal music is pleasant to hear and (obviously) it really fits her character.

Lucas Diamond's Battle Theme (Sonic the Hedgehog - His World "Instrumental"

Maybe because I portrayed Lucas as a cool guy in my Pokèfic and this music rock hards. And yes, this is not a Pokèmon soundtrack but a Sonic one however, IMO, the elements this music has fits for a special Pokèmon Trainer battle theme so I gave it to my boy Lucas.

Ethan Gold's Battle Theme (FairyTail OST - Gray's Theme)