Where have I been to?

(Let's be honest here

(Let's be honest here. I've procrastinated for a month before I get to finish this entry. For that, I apologize)

Heyo, everyone! As obvious as it is, I'm pretty much inactive here and it's evident on the lack of updates from any of my books (Pokèfics and Graphics Portfolio) and the fact that I've been missing a couple of updates from the books I am reading.

I've got a couple of things to tell you all regarding my absence...

I've been through rough situations in my life outside of Wattpad within the past few months. Reasons that I won't be detailing here anymore as I already moved on from it and I thank two of my friends here for solacing me. (you know who you are) In addition to that, academic stuffs consolidated with my stresses from my personal problem which did not help me. Yes, all the breakdowns and stress happened in just a single month. Not to worry about all of them now as everything seems back to normal and it's already summer vacation for me, meaning I don't have to deal with any of the school-related kinds of stuff anymore. Does that mean I'm officially back in Wattpad? Uhh, we'll get in there as I make my announcement.

Heads up to my PDSA readers who are also reading my random book especially THIS chapter entry.

What was the last thing I've said about my writing progress in that book? Ah, yes! Something like "this book is heavily under major rewriting state" due to my cringey early years of writing is not aligning up with the newer chapters.

Tbh, and as a matter of fact, I am somehow ashamed to say this. It's been a year since the last time I updated the book. I just checked it was last year of April (and I am writing this year random entry year 2021) before I decided to put it on hiatus for an extensive rewrite. When was the last time I touched the rewrite drafts? Last year, last semester before my midterm exams. Meaning that was before December 2020.

I can't get myself back to writing due to the following reasons:

One, with how much of a pain my last semester was, I want to focus on my school works before I get my hands back into writing non-academic. Now that it is long over I can't still guarantee my comeback as a writer.

Two, err... it will be revealed in due time. Perhaps in the next random entry of this book. ;) I hope you all look out for that.

That aside, I promised my readers I will publish new chapters when I have completed and published the rewrite version. Why don't I just unpublish the whole book for a while and let my readers wait for the book's comeback? To be fair with them, I will not do it. People are still adding my book to their reading list (despite my terrible writing skills in the past) due to the popularity of the Gen 4 remakes aka Sinnoh remakes. Yeah, you can thank Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Legends Arceus for that. I can't just bring myself to remove the book temporarily for the reason I don't want people to read my unfinished rewrite. That's a bit selfish of me if I were to do that. Pokèmon readers want to read something Gen4 or Sinnoh related to satisfy themselves while waiting for the upcoming Sinnoh games. Unpublishing is a very cruel thing to do for them. Trust me, I know the heartbreaking experience when a writer decides to unpublish a book just because they don't like/know how their story is going to thrive further. I mean, I can't do anything about it since it's the author's decision at all and I can not blame them at the same time however, the memories of joy when you were reading the fun and enjoyable chapters are all gone in a snap. You can no longer read back your favorite scenes/chapters/arc from that book. It is a disheartening act towards your readers who enjoyed reading your book way back to the time they discovered it.