(Not) Biased with Dawn

Just yesterday, I was introduced to TierMaker in which you get to sort something/someone according to your interests

Just yesterday, I was introduced to TierMaker in which you get to sort something/someone according to your interests. Call me missing out for discovering this so recently. When I discovered it's incredibly fun to make these, I couldn't stop making them for it took me 3 hours. Well, I already made 5 of them (and I'm gonna create more later because they're fun) and I wanna share it just for the sake of idle interaction who will wish to drop by here in this random book.

Take note, these are my personal thoughts, opinions and interests. It may have differences and similarities from one Pokémon fan to another.

First we have the category Pokémon: Best Trainer (Protagonist and Rival from the games Edition)

Obviously, Dawn and Lucas will be placed for the S - Rank. Aside from I'm hardcore shipping these two (FortuneShipping, YES!), they have this certain charisma that makes their appeal outstand in my eyes. I think I don't have to further explain here since it's obvious to me that I like these two to the point of writing a Sinnoh Pokéfic with Dawn and Lucas as the main characters and just by looking at this random book's cover.

For those who are in the A rank, they are my favorites as well. Call it my secondary favorites. Can we all agree to that? These are the characters I'm wanting to write.

Ahh, my unpublished detective adventure aka HGSS Pokéfic is calling me just by looking at Ethan, Lyra and Silver. Fun fact, Pokémon Adventures Manga is one of the reasons why I love to write these trio. (which I made Ethan mirrors Gold's personality. You know, the cockiness, arrogance and whatnot but still have the aspects of being a young hero)

Don't forget my planned BW2 and XY Pokéfic too. There's the fact that I can't start to draft BW2 because I can't begin with a sequel without the prequel BW(1). While I have already come up with a title, they're not listed in my planned projects from my profile bio because they're not coming like soon, soon, SOON.

May and Brendan... Aside from shipping them, I like their personality and the fact that they're the child of either Gym Leader Norman and Professor Birch. There's Red too. Because, how can I not like the living legendary Trainer?