Thats my girl💥

"(y/n come back its not what you think I swear!" Kirishima pleaded out.

My tears burned my cheeks as they rolled down my face. I turned around and started to walk the other way, until I bumped into someone "I-I-I'm s-s-sorry." my voice cracked from the holding in my pain. Two large muscular hands gripped my shoulders gently, I looked up to see Bakugo, "What happened? Who did this to you?" Bakugo growled I tried to sniffle out a response but was interrupted by Kirishima "(y/n) It wasn't what it looked like I-" "Kirishima p-please leave m-m-me alone." I sniffled as the burning sensation built in my throat again.

Bakugo took a step in front of me separating the space between Kirishima and I, he moved his arm behind him, towards me in a protective manor. Kirishima inched closer reaching his hand out slowly to try and grab my hand, moved my hand away and started to bury myself into Bakugo's back "Back off, shitty hair!" I peaked round Bakugo to see Kirishima's eyes begin to fill with tears as he turned around and started to walk away. I gripped onto Bakugo's shirt and started to cry, he turned around slowly and pulled some tissue from his pocket, lifted my chin with his index finger and thumb and dabbed my eyes lightly "T-thank y-y-you Baku-k-kun" My voice cracked from the burning in my throat.

"Come with me." Bakugo said with his usual cold tone and started to walk towards the entrance, "What, where?" I questioned, Bakugo stomped back over and grabbed my hand, I winced from the burns on my arms Bakugo left me. Bakugo looked down at my arms then back into my eyes, he gently ran his fingers up and down the bandages "I'm sorry......................I hurt you....................so much" Bakugo said with a sorrowful look in his eyes "Don't be Baku-kun, you treated me like you would have for anyone else and I'm happy you did and these burns are going to turn into some awesome scars!" I said with a big grin across my face. He let out a scoff "Now come with me dumbass." Bakugo grabbed my hand and started pulling me through the streets.

We finally arrived and I looked up at Bakugo "Ummm Bakugo this is a nail salon." "I know, my eyes work." Bakugo retorted and opened the door for me. I walked in and Bakugo followed behind me "Hey Bakugo, how's your Mom!" the lady sitting behind the front desk asked "She's fine." he replied with an annoyed look on his face. "So how can I help you two!" the woman said with a sweet smile. "Some acrylics for her." Bakugo grumbled "Right this way ma'am!" the woman gestured to the area behind her and I looked over at Bakugo "Baku-kun you don't have to do this." "Of course I don't have to, but I want to." Bakugo smirked as a blush formed on my cheeks. I followed the woman to one of the nail 'stations' (I have no idea what those things are called) "I'll be back in a couple minutes." Bakugo called out while he was halfway through the exit. "So how long have you and Bakugo been dating?" the lady asked while she started cutting my nails, "Oh we're not dating." I chuckled. "Well he definitely likes you." the woman replied "You think so?" a smile and a blush grew across my face "Oh honey I know so." the lady replied as we both giggled.

Bakugo came back in after about 10 minutes with bags of take out from McDonald's (sorry if you don't like McDonald's, I live in Canada and we don't have as many fast food restaurants as everywhere else so feel free to change it) and some Starbucks with (your favorite drink) and pulled up a chair beside you and reached into the bag and pulled out a large fry and 20 piece chicken nuggets. "Is all of this for me?" I questioned "Well I'm going to eat some of it too dumbass." Bakugo barked back. He opened the nuggets and popped one into his mouth, I looked over at Bakugo and opened my mouth with an "Ah" sound "What do you want idiot?" Bakugo growled, "Well I can't use my hands ya bum." I giggled "Ugh" he groaned as he picked up chicken nugget, I opened my mouth wide with an "ah" and grabbed the chicken nugget from his hand with my mouth. "Bakugo, did you happen to get any hot sauce?" I asked switch a mouth full of food, Bakugo looked stunned, "Y-you like spicy food?" Bakugo asked "Ya, of course, I put hot sauce on everything, even my popcorn."