Shower time🚿

......... Kiri parted his lips............

*DING DONG DING DONG*

My eyes fluttered open and locked eyes with Kiri, who was still inches from my face. His knee was in between my legs and pressed against my clothed core, his hands still constricting around my wrists restricting any possible movement and his warm breath was still gently hitting my lips. "We should get that." I said with a nervous smile, he eased off of me and gently pulled me to my feet.  I looked up at him and then jumped into his arms. He gripped my thighs lightly as my arms wrapped around his muscular neck.

Kiri carried me up the stairs and then gently put me down when we got to the top.  I opened the door and looked down "Oooo a package!" I announced as I reached down and picked up my package. "ITS MY CROCS!" I ran to my couch with a big smile and began to tear open the package.

Kirishima's POV:

'She's so cute, I really wished I kissed her anyway, I was so damn close and what are the chances something like that is ever going to happen again, damn it'

Your POV:

"I've always wanted a pair of crocs, they're so cool!" Kiri said with a smile and walked over to sit beside me. I pulled out my new red crocs "Dang it, I must have accidentally gotten the wrong size, these things are HUGE." I said with a big frown. I glanced down at kiri's feet then back up at him "try these on Kiri-Kun" a smile grew across his lips. He slipped them on and they fit perfectly, Kirishima stood up and did a mini happy dance. "Keep them Kiri-kun." he looked up at me with the biggest toothy grin. "REALLY!?" "Of course Kiri-Kun they fit perfect!" the next thing I knew, I felt a muscular body wrapped around my body, Kiri picked me up and squeezed me tight and spun me gently.

"Should we go on a run before the sunsets?" I asked with a smile  "Sounds perfect Pixie" Kiri answered. A big toothy grin spread across his face. As Kirishima slowly put me down his hands trailed up my body as I sunk to the floor. I looked up at him and smiled 'I love you' were the only three words that went through my mind. I turned and called for Jax and Bruno so we could take them with us.

I put their collars and harnesses on and looked over at Kiri who was looking down at the dogs "Do you wanna hold their leashes Kiri-Kun?" "Sure!" "Be careful they tug" "I'm sure a manly man like myself can deal with a bit —" as soon as I opened the door the two dogs sprinted out the door yanking Kirishima through the door. I giggled and followed along.

I lead Kirishima up the hill to see the sun setting over the the city, he stared at the scenery and I sat down behind him

I admired my view and let out a satisfied sigh and relaxed my muscles. Kirishima turned and looked down at my relaxed figure and sat next to me I let the dogs loose knowing they wouldn't go far and looked at the beautiful sunset. Kirishima shifted a bit, he seemed nervous "Hey (y/n) can I tell you something?" "Of course you can Kiri-Kun!" 'is he going to tell me what I hope he's going to' I couldn't help but smile as my cheeks started to heat up "I-I-I think you have the most beautiful eyes, the cutest smile, the best sense of humor and I'm always happy when I'm with you a-a-a-and I'm in lo-" "HEY GUYS!" a familiar voice chimed out.