Please stay

Your POV:

I got changed into my pjs (sports bra and shorts) and tried looking for something for kiri and bakugo. I only had one pair of large sweatpants and held it up to the two boys "so who's getting the baggy sweatpants and who's getting short shorts" I giggled "DIBS!" Bakugo ran towards the sweatpants and grabbed them before Kiri could, I squealed as he grabbed them. Kirishima walked over in defeat and grabbed the tiny shorts. I went to the bathroom in my room and started my night routine. I washed my face and brushed my teeth "hey you guys wanna do a face mask!" I asked with a smile and popping my head out from the bathroom to see them both half naked and changing into the small clothes I gave them.
'Oh my goodness the two hottest boys in our school are literally half naked in my room' I thought to myself as my face heated up. Kirishima looked back at me "Sounds like fun!" He said with a toothy grin.

I grabbed the face mask and asked if they were both ready. First I sat down in front of Kiri and motioned for him to sit down. I finished putting the face mask on kiri and then went over to bakugo "No I don't want to do it." He snarled, "please Baku-Kun." I pouted "No way, only girls do that shit!" He yelled. Kiri and I looked at each other and smirked, we then both tackled Bakugo to the ground. I sat on his chest and pinned his arms down with my knees and started to put the mask on. 

Bakugo's POV:

She's so close, and she smells so nice, ahhh my pants are getting tighter and in these tiny fucking pants I can't hide anything in these god damn PANTS. All I can do is just stare into her beautiful eyes, there's so much innocence in them, so much beauty in her eyes alone. "All done" (y/n) said with an adorable smile. 'Wow she's so beautiful'

Your POV:

"Tsk" Bakugo replied. "Now which one of you, are going to do mine?" I asked with a smirk, they both ran over to me and said "I'll do it!" "I'll do it you'll just mess it up shitty hair!" Bakugo snapped "you can both do it" I giggled, I shifted over and sat in front of them. They put some face mask gel on the back of their hand and I closed my eyes as they put it on. 'They're so gentle, even Bakugo, I was scared he was going to be aggressive' "All done Pixie!" Kirishima smiled 'I love that smile, it always makes my heart flutter.'

~time skip like 15 minutes~

"Ooo it's been 15 minutes, time to peel the face masks off!" I said with a large grin. I waddled over to Kirishima and sat down in front of him and I felt my face heat up "Do you want me to help you Kiri?" I asked "Sure (y/n) but go slow." Kiri replied "that's what she said." I mumbled pinching the bottom of the face mask. I heard a chuckle come from the edge of my bed 'did I just make Bakugo laugh, wow that was cute' I started to pull the face mask off slowly. After I pulled the whole thing off I looked into Kirishima's watery crimson eyes and asked "are you ok Kiri?" I couldn't help but giggle a little "ya just a little um, sweaty" Kirishima replied "from your eyes" Bakugo teased and chuckled again. "Your turn Bakugo!" I crawled over to him and sat down on his lap and peeled off his mask. "Wow you didn't even flinch." I peeled off my face mask and teared up a bit like Kiri. "You guys want to watch a movie?" I asked with a smile "sure!" Kiri replied "whatever" Bakugo mumbled.

I turned on my TV and scrolled through Netflix. We found a movie we all wanted to watch and I went downstairs and made popcorn. I came back up and sat in between them. "Wait this is a different movie." I said with confusion, "Bakugo thought the movie we were watching before was too scary so we're watching Lilo and Stitch!" Kirishima replied, I giggled "You guys both picked this movie" I asked trying to hold in my laughter "It was mostly Bakugo, he took the remote and picked it, I'm not complaining though it's a cute movie." "Shut the hell UP SHITTY HAIR!" Bakugo yelled. I giggled and kissed them both on the cheek "I love this movie anyway" I replied. We finished the popcorn half way through the movie and my eyes slowly got heavier and heavier as I drifted off to sleep.