Satudays are for the boys!

Your POV:

"B-b-b-Bakugo?" I stammered as a very wet naked Bakugo stood in my room.

He looked up at me with pure rage in his eyes "GET OUT!!" he screamed, I grabbed my underwear and clothes then dashed out the door and heard the door lock click after I closed the door

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

He looked up at me with pure rage in his eyes "GET OUT!!" he screamed, I grabbed my underwear and clothes then dashed out the door and heard the door lock click after I closed the door. A thumping noise followed and I saw Kirishima sprinting up the stairs "What happened, did he hurt you!?" he huffed with concern and clenched his hands into a fist, he then realized that I was in a towel and a light blush dusted over his cheeks as he averted his eyes from my direction. "No, no, umm well while I was getting clothes from my dresser, I guess he didn't know I was in there and he walked out well............ au naturel" I explained while playing with my fingers and my face felt like it was on fire. 

Kirishima's POV:

As I stumbled up the stairs as fast as I could and I saw (Y/N) with a cherry red face. '(Y/N) is so cute when she's flustered.' "What happened, did he hurt you!?" I huffed as I clenched my fists ready to beat the living crap out of bakugo. I looked her up and down and saw she was still wet from the shower and wrapped in a towel with her cleavage bulging from the top of the towel wanting to be set free from the rough fabric. I then noticed I was staring too much and averted my gaze from her beautiful features. After (Y/N) finished explaining my blood began to boil, I've never felt like this before, I didnt like it, so much began to flood into my mind 'there's no way he didn't hear her, why was he doing that in the first place, why didn't he wear the towel around his waist' I just stood their puzzled about what to do "Go get dressed and we can deal with this afterwards" I tried saying with the calmest voice possible and a slight smile despite my jealousy eating at me.

Bakugo's POV:

After (Y/N) left the room I followed behind her and locked the door this time. 'That was fucking terrible, damn pixie, so fkn small and quiet I didn't know she even came in' I put my clothes on with slight discomfort from still being wet. I noticed the heap of clothes and underwear across the floor, then a black lace g-string with a rhinestone on each side of where the lace met the string, caught my eye. I stared at it for a couple of seconds 'I can't take it she'll notice - it's so fucking hot tho - fuck no, don't be a perv' my thoughts began to ping pong in my head until I couldn't help myself anymore and I shoved the underwear in my back pocket.

Your POV:

I waddled back into my moms room and closed and locked the door. I threw myself onto my bed and stared at the ceiling 'did I really just see Bakugo naked' I shook my head trying to rid my brain of the image in my brain. I got dressed in a big baggy shirt and booty shorts (the shirt goes past the shorts) and put my hair in two messy Dutch braids. I took a deep breath in and then opened the door, of course bakugo had to open the door to leave at the exact same time. I stopped dead in my tracks "what are you looking at damn extra!" Bakugo growled as he stormed down the stairs mumbling too himself. 'He really is something isn't he' I giggled as I went down the stairs. The two boys were sitting on the couch playing with the dogs and I just stood there admiring the two boys. "You guys can go home if you want, I feel bad making you stay." I told the two as they looked up at me 'god they're cute' "Well if it's ok with you, we were wondering if we can stay a little longer, after all, Saturday's are for the boys." Kirishima replied with a big toothy grin and a giggle. 'That smile' I felt my cheeks heat up seeing him act all cute and sweet. "You sure I don't want to force you to stay or anything." I replied feeling bad that they had to spend the day with me "We're staying, deal with it." Bakugo snapped. "Great I'll get some snacks and we can do guy things!" I responded with a smile. I ran and grabbed some snacks from the pantry and came back and turned on my Xbox 1 or ps4 (whichever y'all like better) and we started playing video games together.

We played video games, watched Star Wars and commented on it, and recreated scenes together, ate snacks, threw pillows, yelled and just acted like crack heads together. Bakugo was more tame but he still let out a laugh and a smile every once and a while and threw pillows and even recreated a Star Wars scene with me. It was the perfect way to spend a day. But sadly they did have to go home eventually, no matter how much I wanted them to live with me, I mean we definitely had the room but they had to leave. "Bye pixie see you at school!" Kirishima waved with his signature toothy grin "See ya" Bakugo nodded with a small smile "Bye Kiri-kun, bye Baku-kun!" I said with a large smile, wishing they could stay just a bit longer.

'Please come back..........

I miss you'....

________________________________

Thank you for reading my story, I really hope you like it. Also I'm sorry if you don't like Star Wars or video games

(Credit to original artist)