USJ (pt.2)

"(Y/N) LOOK OUT!"

"(Y/N) LOOK OUT!"

I was pushed out of the way and watched Kirishima hit the wall, it had happened so quickly Kirishima had barely been able to activate his quirk. It was the first villain from before.

Bakugo immediately rushed towards the villain  "IM GOING TO BLOW YOU TO BITS ASSHOLE!!" He yelled, launching a huge explosion at the villain, the large man was knocked off his feet. As Bakugo dealt with the angry villain I turned to Kirishima to see if he was alright. The sound of movement stopped me in my tracks and a pained groan came from the corner of the room. The villain was still conscious and moving, he pulled a knife from his leather boot and let out an angry grunt and came charging, to the best of his ability, towards Bakugo. My body moved without thinking and I pushed Bakugo out of the way and the knife dragged across my shoulder. Bakugo groaned when he hit the ground "WHAT THE FUCK WOMAN, I WAS ABOUT TO KICK THIS GUYS ASS!!" Bakugo yelled at me, as I clutched my now bleeding shoulder. "So kick his ass Bakugo!" I yelled back, he smirked and launched controlled explosions towards the villain. I was finally able to get to Kirishima and finally checked him for his injuries and to see if he was alright. But was quickly interrupted when Bakugo hit the wall next to us, blood dripping from his lip and eyebrow. "It's just me and you now princess and as much as I would like to savour this moment, if I want you all to myself I'm going to have to get you out of here quickly." I used my quirk to move Kirishima behind a pillar and dragged a very unconscious Bakugo by his armpits and leaned him against Kirishima, keeping them out of harms way. "Come on beautiful, I'll give you everything you could ever want. I'll steal the whole world for you princess, anything to see a gorgeous smile on those lips and in return you give me that gorgeous body of yours. Seems like an equivalent exchange to me, don't you you think?" Disgust riddled my body, Kirishimas eyes had cracked open by now and he groaned "(Y/n) are you ok?" The words were broken and strained. "Yeah I'm ok, Kiri just stay here with Bakugo for a second." I replied resting my hand on Kirishima's knee before his eyes shut again a scared smile on his face "Hey dumbass, what makes you think you're goin' to take down that villain by yourself." "I'll be fine Bakugo! Just stay put" I barked down to the blonde, he mumbled out curses as I walked around the pillar.

"Come on pumpkin, I'll give up the world for you." I froze, that nickname wringing in my ears.

"I'm sorry pumpkin, but if you can't learn to use my power then you don't deserve to have it."

My back stung and my eyes watered, the word "Pumpkin" bouncing around in my skull. Fury and fear pulsed through my body surges of energy shot from my body like lightning bolts and charged at the villain at full force.

Punching, kicking, dodging and throwing loose rubble at the villain hadn't been working as well as it could have been and I was starting to get sloppier and tired. Adrenaline not being enough to combat the pure force of the villain in front of me.