USJ

________________________________

THE DAY started off as any ordinary day, but I loitered too long at home so I left in a hurry, also excited for a new day

THE DAY started off as any ordinary day, but I loitered too long at home so I left in a hurry, also excited for a new day. On my way I spotted a familiar redhead also making his way to school. I bubbling sensation spread through my body and I felt even more excited then before.

But man are the drawbacks of my quirk are a bitch, I felt myself teleport, I was about 10ft over Kirishima.

"Kirishima!" I yelled as I fell through some cherry blossom trees, Kirishima looked up and his eyes widened in surprise he instinctively stuck out his arms and tried to angle himself to catch me.

He caught me but his knees buckled from the impact and we both tumbled to the ground with a shriek. He chuckled "Hey (y/n), fancy meeting you here." The redhead remarked with a cocky smile. I laughed "Hey Kirishima, sorry about that, I just got excited when I saw you." The redheads cheeks seemed to flare, I smiled and stood, brushing any dirt from my uniform and picking twigs and pedals from my hair, then sticking out a hand to help Kirishima up. He took it with a smile, a fang hanging over his bottom lip "Thanks for catching me by the way, probably would have broken my arm again." I joked, Kirishima laughed. "It's not a problem." Kirishima spoke sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

An idea popped in my head and I smiled. I hopped up to the cherry blossoms above me and picked one of the tree with a gentle tug and turned to the redhead. "Here, that's for catching me." I smiled sweetly, Kirishima happily took the flower from my hand "Thanks (y/n)! Catching you was the manly thing to do anyway though, I'm just happy you didn't get hurt." Kirishima said while tucking the flower into his blazer pocket. "Oh shit Kirishima, we're going to be late!"

Aizawa-sensei had informed us about a field trip we would be taking and told us to put on our hero costumes that we had designed. Three racks protruded from the wall and were lined with numbered brief cases containing our hero costumes. We all crowded to the racks and grabbed our respective hero costumes and headed for the changing rooms.

(Honestly I made the costume even less showyヾ(≧▽≦*)o  also I really like it, but if you don't you can change it)

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o also I really like it, but if you don't you can change it)

I strutted out of the locker rooms, I immediately felt eyes on me but it didn't really bother me. I walked along with Mina and Uraraka to the bus that was parked in front of the school, happily chatting about the field trip and complimenting each other in our hero costumes.