But then, Jennie squealed and practically jumped on Lisa's lap, straddling her thighs, locking her arms around her neck and hugging tightly,

"Oh my gosh! Yes! A million times yes!"

Lisa's heart was soaring. She didn't even hesitate to wrap her arms around Jennie's waist, enjoying the sweet scent of her shampoo as she buried her face into her hair. And, when Jennie pulled back, hands gripping onto Lisa's shoulders, and eyes shining brightly, Lisa knew her heart was nearing combustion.

"This is so exciting Lis! But, wait!" Jennie gasped out, placing one hand over her mouth with widened feline eyes, "Are you sure about this? Do you really want me to be your make up artist or are you only asking because we're close and you just feel obligated to ask me-," Lisa quickly silenced her by laughing and gripping Jennie's waist tighter.

"As much as I find your rambling extremely cute, I need you to stop talking and listen to me," Lisa said, smile so wide that her cheeks were slowly starting to ache. But, how could she stop smiling when Jennie suddenly began to blush. Lisa lifted her hand off from her waist and watched her finger tips dance along Jennie's warm cheeks.

"You're so talented Jennie," Lisa said, quieter than before. She slowly trailed her finger tips higher on her cheek bones, as if to chase the colors away before sliding her sight back to meet brown eyes that were burning into her. And Lisa momentarily wondered what that look meant as she dropped her hand back to Jennie's waist.

"I wouldn't want anyone else to come with me to Thailand," Lisa stated, eyes trying to keep them steady and focused on Jennie's pretty feline eyes, rather than her lips that she suddenly bit. "So, please don't doubt yourself. okay?" She watched Jennie's obvious shy smile grow contently, knowing she was the reason.

Jennie slowly fixed her gaze down to stare at the way her fingers nervously fiddle against each other, "Okay." Her voice sounded small and quite shy and Lisa just wanted to kiss the damn girl. And that's what Lisa did.

Lisa suddenly and quickly presses her lips on her cheek, dangerously close to the corner of Jennie's lips. Jennie squeaks quietly and stared at her with eyes wider than earlier. Lisa herself was blushing but she kept her face calm and composed the total opposite of how her heart was acting. But, she did feel a shuddered breath escape her lips when Jennie's own gaze was fixed on her lips.

And those brown eyes only darkened the moment Lisa instinctively licked her lips and spoke just as quieter as before, "Don't worry about buying your own plane ticket, I already asked my manager to buy one for you," she croaked out.

That must have broken the spell because Jennie's eyes suddenly focused back up and widened in surprise. She, unfortunately for Lisa, hopped off and feverishly shook her head as she stood in front of her.

"I can't let you do that!"

"Too bad," Lisa breathed out with a playful wink, causing Jennie to groan but laugh lightly nonetheless,

"You're ridiculous but," she paused and smiled down at Lisa, "I can't wait for next week." She then gasped again widened her eyes, "We have to celebrate! I'm going to call the girls to come over and hang out with us," she stated, already sliding her phone out of her pocket and typing away. And, as she brought the phone to her ear, Lisa leaned forward from her seated position and placed her hands on Jennie's waist, pulling the girl slightly closer.

Jennie slowly looked down, eyes looking warm and soft, just like her lovely smile as Lisa said, "I'm excited for next week too Jen." The brunette's eyes softened even more but she blinked the mystery in her eyes away as one of the girls answered,

"Jisoo? Yeah, it's me! Are you with Chaeyoung?" She asked, stepping back, well, more like stumbling back in surprise as Lisa slowly stood up from her seat, never removing her eyes away from Jennie's beauty. Why would she want to ever look away from her pretty brown eyes.

"W-What? I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you say?" Jennie's voice sounded shaky as Lisa took another step closer, practically towering over her. Her cat eyes looked unfocused, her chest was heaving from the look in Lisa's eyes. But what did they look like? Was it her unspoken words? At the moment, Lisa didn't care.

The silver haired beauty leaned closer, her own heart beating so loud that she wondered if Jennie could hear how nervous she was. And then Lisa reached forward and slowly slid her arm around Jennie's waist, quickly pulling the girl flushed against her body. Jennie let out a quiet squeak of surprise, pupils dilating and looking more dazed than before.

"Y-Yeah, I'm still here," Jennie stammered out. Lisa couldn't control herself, just feeling Jennie's warmth against her and feeling every abnormal beat of her own heart possessed Lisa's mind and body. She leaned down, brushing the tip of her nose against Jennie's cheek, nearly growling hearing Jennie quietly whimpering.

"I just have s-something to tell you guys," Jennie said, stuttering and tone breaking as if she was also losing control.

And maybe Lisa would've risked it all. Maybe when she pulled back, Lisa would've captured Jennie's quivering lips. But, when she did and fixed her dark eyes into Jennie's that were just as dark as her but also had that fear lingering and shining in them, Lisa finally got back into her senses.

What was she doing? Jennie was taken.

Groaning inwardly, Lisa slowly loosened her grip and took a slight step away from Jennie. There was confusion swimming in her eyes, but also had relief and maybe a hint of disappointment. But Lisa didn't allow her mind to linger too much on it.

So, Lisa simply sent a small smile before she leaned forward again and pressed a lingering kiss on Jennie's forehead. She could feel the smaller ones body softening at the contact.

"Sorry," Lisa whispered against her skin. And, when she pulled away, she noticed Jennie's eyes solely fixed on Lisa's lips that slowly turned upward into a smile. That smile forced Jennie to meet her tender eyes. Just that soft, affectionate look relaxed Jennie's body and brought something light in her own eyes.

"Actually Chu, I'll just tell you both tomorrow. Lisa and I are going to bake a cake." And with, Jennie instantly hung up. With a perked up eye brows and an amused light grin, Lisa chuckled,

"A cake?"

Jennie giggled and nodded, "A celebration cake. I want to celebrate with you and only
you tonight, if that's okay with you?" Jennie shyly asked, reaching forward and playing with the hem of Lisa's shirt. Lisa smiled and nodded,

"That's more than okay."

A/N: Sorry for the late update! I was drunk from the first day and completely hung over the next day so I couldn't type a damn thing for two days hahah! Continuing the daily updates!