Chapter 3

When Lisa made it out of her apartment, she didn't expect to see Jennie walking out at the same time, whistling another one of her cheerful tunes. But, her whistling died down the moment she noticed Lisa standing there as well. Jennie smiled but remained silent as the silver hair girl had her phone to her ear.

Lisa grinned, "Okay, see you soon." Lisa said before ending the call, sliding her phone into her purse pocket and sending a small wave to the pretty brunette.

She had just finished speaking to her manager. Lisa was booked to model for Thailand's Brazaar magazine. It's been a month since her last modeling job. Not because they didn't need her, it was because she needed a small break after settling into her new place.

"Morning neighbor!" Jennie greeted. Lisa chuckled, sliding her purse strap up onto her shoulder as Jennie made her way in front of her.

"Morning." Jennie innocently scanned her outfit with furrowed eyebrows before meeting Lisa's gaze again,

"Going for a run?" She asked, motioning her hands towards her sweat pants and tank top. Lisa preferred to dress comfortably before dressing into clothes that were usually uncomfortable after a certain amount of time. The taller one shook her head with a slight grin,

"Work, actually." Jennie raised her eyebrows with a slight twinkle in her eye. Lisa realized that she never spoke to Jennie about who she was and what she does. It wasn't like Jennie asked, but it seemed like the girl was excited to get to know more about the quiet one.

"Oh? What do you do?" She asked as they both were walking towards the elevator.

"I model," she replied, a hint of hesitance in her tone. Jennie's grin seemed to widen,

"That's so cool? So you model on runways?" She asked enthusiastically, something Lisa found kind of adorable.

"Sometimes, but I mainly model for different brands of magazines, make up, or jewelry." She answered quite timidly. She didn't want to sound as if she was showing off what she did and make Jennie feel annoyed. It happened way too often before. But seeing Jennie's eyes sparkling even more with a smile that looked so warm, Lisa somehow felt excited to talk about her accomplishments.

"That's awesome Lisa! Wait, what's your full name?" Jennie asked, reaching forward to press the elevator down button. Lisa tilted her head and stared quizzically towards the smaller one in front of her.

"Lalisa Manoban, why?" Lisa replied, a tad flustered by the way Jennie's sharp eyes scanned every detail of Lisa's face. She felt a blush creeping in but fought her best to push it away, but how could she when Jennie took a slight step closer with her sweet scent invading her senses.

But, when recognition settled in Jennie's delicate features and when she took a step back, Lisa felt like she could breathe again. Strange, when was she holding in her breath?

"I knew I recognized you from somewhere!" The elevator doors opened and both entered. "When I was studying cosmetology and learning how to apply makeup on models, your modeling pictures were sometimes our examples. You were my favorite!" Jennie exclaimed, clapping her hands in front of her excitedly, eyes squinted by how wide and pretty her smile was. This time, Lisa couldn't contain the blush caressing her cheeks,

"I was?" she asked in an obvious shy manner. Jennie giggled with a nod,

"Yeah, I liked your doll like features. Really emphasized beauty extremely well. I loved the expressions in your eyes specifically. Modeling is truly your gift." She casually stated, not noticing Lisa looking like a red tomato. But, if she did, she didn't say anything about it fortunately.