"Adrian." I gasped as the tightness in my stomach got worse. My legs quake as he gets rougher. Small cries left my lips.

"That's it. Just a little bit more." He told me. Right before the knot in my stomach seemed to release, he halted.

"What?" I gasped. He gripped my butt and picked me up as he stood. Adrian attached his lips onto mine as he walked. He shut the bedroom door behind us and threw me on the bed as if I were weightless. This man is going to give me whiplash. Slowly, his hands moved up and down my thighs.

"You're beautiful. You know that?" I bit my lip for a second before he kissed me. When he pulled away, my bottom lip was released from between his teeth. I closed my thighs but that resulted in him forcing them open again. "Let's see how wet you are."

His hand cupped me from over my panties. I closed my eyes as tingles shot through my entire body. He laid a kiss on my inner thigh and I'm 87% sure I stopped breathing. His kisses trailed up my thigh and the minute he reached my core, my hips bucked lightly. His hands gripped my waist as he sucked at my hip bone. My teeth bit harder at my lip while he went back down.

"Are you gonna be a good girl for me, Tia?" I covered my face with my hands. The fact that he is literally staring into my vagina just occurred to me. I'm about to lose my freaking virginity. A sharp slap to my core raised a yelp from my throat. "Answer me." He growled. His voice alone has me dripping.

"Yes!" Adrian flattened his tongue against me and licked up a bold stripe. My mouth fell open in a gasp. He attached his mouth to my clit and sucked. The ball of his piercing made itself known as it swiped up my folds.

"Adrian." I moaned.

"You're so cute when you moan my name." He continued his attack. I gripped the sheets so hard, I might break my hand. His tongue devoured me as I convulsed in his bed. Adrians tongue flicked at my clit. His tongue, along with the tongue piercing, licked at my tight hole. That was all I needed to go over the edge.

I moaned loudly as I came into his tongue. That didn't make him stop though. He kept ravaging me like he had been starving for days. Every time I almost came to my release, he'd stop and go slower. After the fourth time of this hellish routine, I teetered too close to my release. I came. Hard. However, another bodily fluid flew out as well.

Dear God! DON'T tell me I just peed on this man's face!

"That," he got onto his knees as he lifted the bottom of his shirt to wipe his face. "was hot."

"What was that?" I breathed out.

"Princess, you just squirted."

I laid there, panting, embarrassed, staring at his abs. Noticing my gaze, he grinned cockily. "Like what you see, Princess?" In a short lived moment of boldness, I answered.

"Yes, sir." Adrian growled and attacked my lips. He brought my still shaking legs around his waist. I wrapped my lips around his tongue and lightly sucked. He groaned before going for my neck.

"I think I like daddy better." I nodded quickly. His large hands cupped my breasts as he moved down. He tugged my shirt over my head and I felt what I hope isn't his phone on my hip bone. Queenie was right about the black lingerie. "All for me, Princess? I'm honored."

That didn't stop him from quickly reaching around and unhooking it with a swipe of two fingers.

"How did you learn to do that?" I asked as he slowly took it off.

"Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to." His mouth attached to my left nipple and I groaned. My hand freely found its way into his hair. I tugged.

"Adrian." He lightly bit down. I yelped, wanting to cover myself. He let go with a small pop.

"What did I just say?"

"Sorry." He moved to the right one, still working on the left, careful to give equal attention. My breathing became erratic. He pinched my left nipple between his two fingers, then trailed kisses down my body. From my sternum to my tummy. When he laid a kiss above my belly button, I giggled.

"Stop that tickles." He grinned up at me and shook his head.

"You are so weird." My giggling came to a stop when I saw him dragging his pants down his legs. Then the boxers. My breath hitched.

"Oh god!"

"Nope. Just me." Staring at me, his hand wrapped around his shaft. He lightly slid his hand up and down.

"That's almost the size of my foot!" I gasped. "It's not going to fit, Adrian."

"We'll make it fit." Reaching for a condom in his nightstand, he slowly slipped it over his member. He rubbed the head against my folds. I whined, bucking my hips. "Patience baby." He scolded.

"Please..." my voice barely above a whisper. Our lips met.

I could feel his member poking at my entrance. I quickly shut my eyes as a ball of anxiety bunched up in my stomach.

He slowly penetrates- more like impales me as he intrudes my hole. Turns out, he has a piercing under it too. Him and his piercings are gonna kill me. I stifled a cry as I clung to him. "Is it all the way in yet? God!" He kept going as the stabbing pain in my lower regions continued.

"Not even halfway." The pain increased with every centimeter of him.

"Why do you have to be so big?" I whispered to myself, tears springing to the corners of my eyes. After a few more moments of pain, I looked down at him. The sight just made me wetter. His cøck slowly worked its way into me. There's still a bit left to go.

"I hope you aren't into that gentle and soft bullshit." I look up at him confused, until he slams the rest into me. I screamed loudly, clawing at his back.

"Daddy!" He gripped my hips, ramming himself into me over and over again. His hands gripped the sheets near my head. I looked over to see the veins in his arms and hands. Might as well change my name to Lake Ontario now. I can hear my wetness as he slides in and out of me wildly. As he seems to lose his composure, his hand wraps around my throat. Change that to Pacific Ocean.

"Daddy." I moaned. An animalistic growl came from him as he lifted my leg over his shoulder. Is he trying to climb into me?! The tightening in my stomach started to become too much. I gripped the arm attached to my throat. I clenched around him as the tight rubber band ball in my stomach got tighter.

"Dammit! You have to stop squeezing before you kill me, little girl. You're so fucking tight!" I slightly let go as he continued to pound into me senselessly.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you to." He went even harder. I moaned with every hit I took. Unexpectedly he slipped out of me and turned me onto all fours within two seconds. I don't think I'll even be able to keep this up.

"Daddy!" I gasped as he hit a sweet spot mercilessly. "I can't- ugh! I can't take it anymore."

His hand went back to my throat as he rammed into me again. I arched my back for him. He brought my face next to his as his lips attached themselves onto my throat. "My dirty, dirty girl. Take it. Take daddy's dick." He cooed as he sucked at my neck again. "Take it like the good girl I know you are." I moaned louder. He smacked my backside twice, earning yelps from me.

"Daddy I can't-"

"Take it, baby." He demanded. I held out longer. His thrusts got sloppier as we both came to a stop. He squeezed my throat tighter. I can feel his breath near my ear. "Cum." He whispered. His words made me cum alone. I did exactly what he told me to. I let out a scream as I unraveled. My body flopped onto the bed after he let go of me. His hands rubbed the cheeks he slapped red. "You okay Princess?" He slipped out of me, looking down at my body. I nodded weakly.

"Yes."

"Good. Cause I'm not done with you yet."

"I-I have work in the morning, Adrian." He chuckled dryly with a raised eyebrow.

"You might want to call out after tonight."

"Why- OH MY GOSH!" He slammed into my sensitive hole. Adrian gripped my chin, stilling.

"I'm going to wear you out Princess."

And he was right. He did.