nine

AN: I've been thinking about how to write this author's note for so long but all I can come up with is an "I'm sorry". I really am. Hope y'all still love me <3
-Sunny🌻

"Ow." I whined. Adrian rushed down to me, cradling my head.

"You okay?"

"What just happened?" Adrian looked toward the man's voice, scrunching his nose.

"You used the EMERGENCY key I gave you to barge into my house, then you scared the absolute hell out of my girl! Something is wrong with you Miguel." I looked up to see tall, dark haired, and handsome standing above me, looking down into my eyes.

"Oh. You're pretty." I spoke as Miguel smiled down at me.

"I like this one. Anyway, back to the main topic. I need to speak with you in private." Adrian rolled his eyes and picked me up, placing me on the couch. I bounced slightly, watching them in confusion.

Miguel pushed Adrian into the hallway, where they apparently thought they were out of ear-shot.

"So, were you not going to tell me you have a fucking girlfriend?!" Miguel whisper-shouted.

"I don't have a fucking girlfriend." Adrian countered.

"It's- she's-"

"Complicated? If you say complicated, I'm going to flip a damn table."

"Why would I have to say it if you just said it for me?"

"You were just fingering her on the couch, on your lap, and called her your girl. Where's the complication?" I silently gasped at the vulgar words they'd so casually exchange with each other. I'm not one for vulgarity. Unless it's whispered in my ear with a hand wrapped around my throat. See, that's an exception.

"When did I- uh I don't recall saying 'my girl'."

"That's odd. Considering you just said it! Look, is she your girl or not?" A small space of silence was left between the question and pending response. My stomach clenched.

"No." I let out a breath I had no idea I was holding.

"Are you sure? Because I'm pretty damn certain you just called her baby. What happened to the rules, man?"

The rules?
What rules?

"The rules are still in order. I'm still in order. You caught me off guard. That's all. There's nothing happening. So get your thong out of your ass and give me back my damn keys." A thump sounded in the air. Then another. And another.

"Stop it."

"You stop."

Are they hitting each other?

"You're so annoying!" Miguel huffed. Making their way back to me, I crossed my legs and picked at my nails to make myself seem busy.

"Are you guys alright?" Miguel looked at me and smirked, sending a chill down my spine.

"Yeah, we're fine, sweetheart." He walked up and sat down next to me. Laying his hand on my thigh, he reached for the tv remote, turning it on.

"So, what have you guys been eating? Asian food? I know that's his favorite."

"Yes." Adrian slightly growled at him. He still stood stiff, leaning against a wall with his arms crossed, his muscles bulging from his shirt. I bit the inside of my lip. I lightly gasped when I felt Miguel's hand run smoothly up my thigh. I bit harder when I could feel myself getting wet at the slightest touch.

Oh, you whore.

"ALRIGHT! I get your point! Now get your hand off my girl before I start removing your limbs." He growled, pointing at Miguel. He jumped off the couch, removing his hand and leaving me confused.

"I knew it! You're in deep! Oh god. You have a girlfriend?!"

"No!" Both Adrian and I shouted.

"Wait, no?" He asked. Did we not just establish this?
"No. We never talked about that." I looked over at Miguel with his hand over his mouth, deeply engaged in our conversation. Adrian looked at him also, waiting for him to get the message.

"Yo, get out!" Miguel feigned a hurt look and waved him off.

"I'm so sorry I was worried about my best friend. You weren't in the ring today and you didn't answer your phone. I got worried about you! You never miss a day in the ring." The ring? Adrian tensed. I walked up to them both.

"You're a boxer?" Miguel's brown eyes widened so much, I thought they might fall out.

"Yeah. Yeah, Princess. I'm a boxer."

"Are you any good?"

"Is he any- you know what. I'm gonna go and let you explain that." Miguel walked out the door, scoffing and mumbling to himself.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked. Adrian shook his head.

"There's only twenty-four hours in a day. There's not enough time to explain what's wrong with him."

"Yeah, okay. Are you really a boxe-"

"So you really don't want any sort of relationship?" I ignored the fact that he just interrupted me.

"I thought I made that clear from the beginning. This was only supposed to be a one-night-stand. It shouldn't have gone farther than that but it did. We're just, um, friends-"

"Don't say with benefits."

"-with added advantages." I crossed my arms.

"Oh my-"

"It's convenient! We both get...frustrated and it's an easy way to let off some steam I guess."

"Just letting off some steam?" He pinched the bridge of his nose, muttering to himself. In a split second, he grabbed my upper arms and pulled me to him. "Listen to me, little girl. I don't know how many times I have to get this through your hard-ass head, but you are MINE! I own you. I get to taste you, touch you, please you, use you however I see fit. Do you understand me or do I have to spank you until you get the idea?"

We stood there, chests heaving, staring into each other's eyes; his daring me to defy him. His grip tightened on me as he got angrier. I broke, licking my bottom lip.

"I understand."

"Did you forget who you're talking to?" He snarled.

"I understand, Daddy."

"Now that's my good girl." Those two words sent a shiver up and down my spine. Staring into his green eyes, I jumped on him. Literally jumped on him. He cupped my bottom as I attacked his lips, tangling my hands in his hair. He squeezed my butt, making me moan into his mouth. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue in.

Adrian laid us down on the couch so I straddled him. I detached my lips from his, unzipping his jeans.

"What are you doing?" He laughed, lifting up his hips anyway. I ripped them off and took my own sweatpants off.

"I'm trying to get our pants off so I can get some!" He smirked at me as I crawled back on top of him. He grabbed my hips, bringing me closer.

"My dirty little slut." I could see his eyes grow darker as the heat pooled in my panties.

"I love it when you call me that, daddy."

"Oh, really? Is that right?" I grabbed him through his boxers, feeling him twitch in my hands. "Shit, princess." He gritted. After taking off his boxers, he thrusted into me. I moaned loudly as his hips slapped against mine. Adrian's hand gripped my throat making me slightly lightheaded as he pounds into me. I can feel my climax coming faster. "Who do you belong to?"

"I-I"

"Who do you belong to, slut?" He thrusted faster.

"I belong to you, daddy." I breathed out.

"Say it again." He demanded as he slapped my ass.

"I belong to YOU!" My vision went black while he rode me through my orgasm. I slumped against him, my eyes slightly closing.

"Go ahead and sleep baby." At that cue, I let the exhaustion envelop me.
•••