seven

"Okay, Princess." Smiling up at him, I pulled away and walked towards my bathroom, making sure to pick up my phone from the counter on the way.

In my own opinion, a good shower isn't a good shower unless you're playing music. Preferably throwbacks. That's exactly why I have an entire throwback playlist I usually only use for my showers. Everything To Me by Monica filled my ears as I sang along. It's obvious that I like to sing. Mother told me I would never make a solid career out of it, so I should leave it alone.

"You're everything to me

The air that I breathe

My sight so I see

You're everything to me"

I reached for my maroon towel and wrapped it around my body, drying myself off. I stepped out of the bathroom.

"You're everything to me." I hummed, smoothing any stray curls back into place in my partially wet low ponytail. Opening my door, my heart dropped to my ass. "Flaming crap balls! What are you doing in here?!"

Adrian is laying on my bed, his hands resting under his head, legs crossed, just staring at me.

"You honestly have a beautiful voice." I ignored his statement and breathed deeply.

"Adrian." I gritted out. "Why are you still here?"

"Technically," he drawled out. "You never said I have to leave. You only said you were taking a shower. Which was a long one by the way."

"It was ten minutes." I tucked my towel over my breasts and made my way to my drawers. "You're so dramatic." I mumbled under my breath.

"I have a question."

"Shoot." I pulled out a pair of gray Nike sweatpants and a flimsy white spaghetti strapped tee.

"How can I get you to dance for me the way you did in your kitchen?" My heart froze. "That is something I will gladly pay money to see again. You should really start closing your blinds if you're going to keep it up, by the way. I had no idea you could twerk like that! Would've asked you to do it for me last night." I took in a deep breath.

"Little booties can twerk too. And stop creeping." I exited my room to head back into the bathroom when I heard him scoff.

"Little?! You think that's little?" I shook my head and changed in the bathroom.

Upon coming out, I noticed he still hadn't moved. "Where did you get those sweats from?" I looked down at the loosely fitted sweatpants.

"Oh. No one you know."

"Of course I don't know them." He sat up. "I just met you."

That didn't stop you from pounding into me like there's no tomorrow.

"Look at you. How could I not want to pound into you?" Shit.

"Okay Adrian. What do you really want from me?" I sat at the edge of my bed.

"Nah. You should know better than that now. What's my name?" I groaned.

"Okay Daddy. What do you really want from me?" I repeated.

"To touch you again. Taste you. Make you scream. Fuck you until you cry. Just, you know, the normal." I swallowed.

"Well, that won't be happening tonight. Get out."

"I don't think you want me to get out, Princess. I believe you do want me to touch you. Taste your wetness just like I did less than 24 hours ago. I know you're wet. All for me."