"Thats Mommy with the Unicorns and Angels up in the sky. I'm going to give it to her when she comes back." The little girl smiled at the woman. Lisa gave her a sympathic smile her heart really went out to this innocent child.

"Well I have some good new for you sweetie. You have some big brothers who are going to mind you." She rubbed the little girls cheek with her finger.

The little girls face gleamed with joy but then turned to sorrow. Tears began to well up in the little girls eyes making them all glassy.

"B-but w-what about m-mommy?" Tears began to fall from Camerons eyes making her cheeks go all rosey. Lisa grabbed both of the little girls hands rubbing soothing circles.

"Sweetie your Mommy's not here anymore. She will be safe with the unicorns and Angels. Your brothers will take really good care of you." Lisa gave her a small smile. Camerons crying soon turned into little hiccups she was starting to calm down. It had been the first time she cried today.

Now that Cameron had calmed down Lisa thought now would be a good be a good idea to pack her stuff up.

"Right okay so now were going to head back to your home and were going to pack up everthing you need okay?" Cameron nodded her head in return. She started to rub her eyes since crying tired her out and usually she would have a nap right about now. Which it was now around quater to four.

Cameron picked up her drawing and packed away her colours. Holding on tight to her teddy. Lisa helped her off the chair and held her hand. They said goodbye to Officer Miller and walked back to Lisas car.

On the car ride to Camerons house she had fell asleep until Lisa woke her up. Camerons hair was now all messy. Her perfect pig tails now had baby hairs flying everywhere. Here cheeks were still rosey from earlier. Her eyes were droopy from still being tired.

Lisa had helped her get out of the car as they walked into the apartment complex that Cameron onced lived in. Lisa had gotten her hands on a spare key. Cameron was starting to walk behind so Lisa lifted her in her arms.

Lisa walked up to the reception. Explaining that she needed the spare key. They then made their way up the elevator up to Camerons apartment. When they walked in Lisa let Cameron down.

It was like every other apartment designed for two people. The walls were cream. The Kitchen was in a corner which had a breakfast nook dividing the sitting room and the kitchen. There was a small bathroom with a tub and shower. With one bedroom. The bedroom had a double bed . Lisas guess was they shared the same bed. Drawings lined the kitchen fridge and presses of Camerons artwork.

Lisa turned to Cameron. "Do you know if theres a suit case anywhere?"

Cameron shrugged her shoulders she didn't know what a suitcase was.

Lisa decided a different approach. "Where does your mommy keep all of her big bags?"

Cameron started to walk toward the bedroom. She opened one of the closet doors and pointed. Infront of her sat a big four wheeler suitcase.

"Yes just exactly what we need. Good job Cameron!" Cameron smiled and sat down on the bed. Lisa pulled out the suitcase and layed it on the bed.

"Okay so Cameron were going to have to pack all your clothes and anything extra you wanna bring. Just point where your closthes are and you have a look at any extra stuff."

Cameron pointed to a press with all of her clothes. She then went on her own adventure to find things she wanted to bring. She started in the sitting room gathering all her new colouring books she had begged her Mommy to get her. Then she grabbed the only two barbie dolls she had. She didn't have any teddys since she only slept with her elephant. Grabbing a few dolly clothes she had for her two dolls. Packing it into there own suitcase that came with one of the dolls.

She then went to the bedroom and grabbed a photo of her and her Mom. Hugging it close to her chest. The only thought she could think of was how much she wanted to be in her arms.

She went and grabbed her mothers jewellery box. She thought that maybe she could bring it with her if her Mommy wasn't coming with her for a while.

She walked back over to Lisa who had somehow fit all of the little girls clothes into the huge suitcase. Cameron placed everything on the bed.

"Is that everything?" Lisa asked and Cameron nodded her head. But then she forgot something. She ran back outside into the hall into a small press. That held her princess scooter that she loved. She wheeled it into Lisa.

"I don't think we can bring that?" Lisa said. Cameron looked down she was upset. She had only recently gotten it for her birthday. Lisa put her fingers under the Camerons chin and lifted her head up.

"You know what we will try bring but no promises." Camerons face lit up at least they were trying.

Lisa zipped up the suitcase and started to roll it put of the room. Cameron had put all of her colouring books and dolls into her small minin mouse bag. Surprisingly they fit in. They walk out of the apartment and back into the car. Lisa had handed rhe key back into the reception and put the scooter and suitcase back in the car.

Next was the long plane ride ahead over them. They wouldn't arrive till later tonight in Michigan. Where they were set to meet her brothers.

There we have it Chapter 2...

So next chapter we will be meeting the brothers. We got a sneak peek of Owen so far. My heart goes out to Cameron. At one stage I was trying not to cry writing this.

Are you excited to meet her brothers?

What do you think of the book so far..

Thanks for reading don't forget to comment and vote...