Movie night 😉

CHAPTER 8

Japan opens the door to see her two guests standing together on the front step. "Ameri-San! Russi-Kun!" She exclaims as she yanks them both into a hug "I'm so glad you came!!!" "Russia would never miss Vodka. " America taunts Ruski in a mock accent, "Vodka is life, da?" Russia elbows the small country in the ribs before Japan steps aside and lets them in.

Russia looks around in amazement. he had never been inside of Japan's house until now, and it certainly surpassed his expectations.
The foyer had an open design, with high vaulted ceilings of traditional Japanese style, along with elaborate moldings along the banisters and loft pillars. The floors were made of a quartz-marble combination, and the walls had accents of this alloy incorporated into the framework. Priceless works of art hung on them, flanked by intricate pedestals bearing handcrafted sculptures of unknown values.

Russia let out a low whistle before turning back to the Neko. "Черт! Your house is бля amazing, Japan!" ((damn; f-cking))

~~timeskip brought to you by my lazey ass~~

"Isogu, Ameri-san; Hurry up!!" Ame crashed onto the mattress Japan had in the living room. ((She has a mattress and two couches but lets be honest a mattress just is better for this rusame movie night))

Right now, Russia was on the left edge, America in the middle, and Japan on the right side. The movie started with a dark screen, and a deep-voiced narrator talking about betrayal.  Russia just started chuggin' the vodka, and America leaned over to whisper something to the already-kinda-tipsy nation.

Whatever he said must have been pretty surprising for Russia, because he leaned away from America and started blushing heavily, while slurring his words "Америка! Doesyoureallymeanzat? " Merica glances at Japan, who is fully absorbed in the movie; and by the time he looks back, Russia has already downed his 6th bottle of vodka and is working on his 7th. Ame smiles a devil's grin before whispering something else to Russia, only this time he carefully tugs the half-empty bottle from Russia's hand before taking a long gulp out of it himself.

"Ame~ *hic* you are going to be *hic* wasted in a bit~"
Russia starts giggling and hiccuping like he just told the world's funniest joke, and America starts to feel the vodka almost instantly. So he decides "What the heck? Ima do what I want!"

Moving quickly, Meri lifts the downy flap of Ruski's ushanka and plants a soft kiss on his cheek.
Russia however, doesn't look surprised at all, and he turns to face the other country, "Now vhatever vould give you such an idea my little Америка? That is not a kiss; this is~" And without missing a beat, Russ gently presses his lips against Ame's.

(((To my more 'sensitive' readers: this next part isn't really rated mature, but if you don't want to read it just skip ahead because it does get a little steamy, although it can be considered more of a PG-13  part anyway :/ )))

It doesn't stay just a sweet little kiss for long, however, with America fighting Russia for dominance (keep in mind japan is still right there and isn't paying attention to them at all ). Russia presses his tongue against America's lips, being too drunk to even think of going slowly, and Ame just lets him take everything. Instead of fighting him, Mica focuses on tangling his fingers into Russia's hair and his legs with Russ's legs.

What started sweet and harmless had quickly turned hot and sexy in a matter of seconds; with neither one wanting to stop or slow down, just fine with getting completely lost in each other's presence.

Russia finally breaks their passionate kiss to gasp for air, and America does the same before he feels Russia lower his face into his neck.
"Russia~" he moans quietly, "What are you doing?~"

And before the salvic can answer, he is interrupted by Japan's loud squeal followed by the rapid clicking of an iPhone's camera shutter.