Chp.11: Death bed

Trigger warning: Mention of death, Vomit, blood and self harm
~~~~~~~~~~
"Ok...bye.." Yaku placed down the phone and collapsed to his knees, tears balling out. "Yaku..?" Akaashi walked over, along with Bokuto and Kenma. "H-he's dead.." Yaku sobbed. "Who?" Bokuto asked.

"Lev.."

The all stood in shock. Kenma wrapped his hand around his mouth, tears starting form. Bokuto placed his hand on Bokuto's shoulder. "L-let's go see Kuroo...he might not know.." Kenma sniffled. They agreed. They all left to go the hospital to see Kuroo. "Just down that way!" The cheerful receptionist said. The followed the directions and reached Kuroo's room. They opened the door. "Oh, Hey Guys! Weren't you just here?" Kuroo chirped. Kenma bursted out in tears, running towards the side of Kuroo where he wasn't shot, hugging him. "H-huh? What the Hell!" Kuroo jolted. Yaku was balling with tears. He was too upset his legs couldn't keep hold and he fell to his knees again. Bokuto knelt down and hugged Yaku, tears in his eyes from everyone crying. Akaashi held Yaku's shoulder, Kuroo confused as hell. "Why is everyone crying..?" Kuroo said. "You don't know?" Yaku looked up. "Know what?" Kuroo asked. "L-lev...he...he." Yaku couldn't get it out so Kenma finished the statement, "He died..." Kenma cried in Kuroo's shoulder.
They were all silent.

A few weeks later, Kuroo was discharged from the hospital. As they were walking back to Yaku's house a few days after Kuroo was discharged, Yaku realised something. He stopped in his tracks. "Yaku?" Kenma asked. "She did it." Yaku murmured. "Half of the time now you don't make sense, are you okay?" Kuroo wondered. "Satsumo. Her mission was to probably kill Lev. She succeeded." Yaku mumbled, looking at the ground in shock. His eyes saw hallucinations of Lev on the floor, blood pouring out of him like a waterfall. He saw Lev's face. instead of his normal face, Blood ran out of his mouth and eyes, staining his transparent shirt. Yaku grabbed his stomach, and held his hand over his mouth. He fell to the floor and then proceeded to throw up, his whole body shaking. "Yaku!?" They called out. He wiped his mouth as Kuroo helped him up. "It'll be alright, I promise." Kuroo said. Yaku continued to have hallucinations, not about Lev this time.
((Next Hallucination is from Chp.4 the dark abyss))
"Yaku, yaku yaku! it'll be ok, got it? just please don't cry!"
"It'll be alright, I promise."

"YOU SAID THAT LAST TIME." Yaku hissed, heaving for air. "Last time?" Kuroo questioned in shock. Kenma walked over to Kuroo, standing beside him. "LAST TIME! WHEN YOU SAID LEV WAS DATING SOMEONE? WHEN I WAS DOING SELF HARM!?" Yaku blurted. "Y-you did self harm..?" Bokuto repeated, Clinging onto Akaashi. Soon enough he realised he was yelling and quickly looked away from Kuroo. "I-I'm Sorry..!" He apologised. Kuroo laughed, "its ok! Anyway let's go home and have some fun to cheer everyone up, shall we?"

Yaku was on the phone to a funeral service since they're best friend died, of course they're having a funeral. Kenma and Kuroo called all of Lev's family members about the news and Bokuto and Akaashi helped Yaku plan the funeral. A few months later and it's time. Time to say goodbye.
~~~~~~~~~~
Gah I'm not good at making people cry and sorry if it's short I couldn't think what to do for this chapter. Chp 12 should be out soon and my friend now thinks I'm hella weird for writing the special chapter (will be out soon) Anyway we have about hmmmm 3-4 chapters left to write of the fanfic. Ara Ara where has the time gone. It's feels like yesterday I was writing chapter 1 😭😭 anyway Hope you enjoyed and stay safe!😘
-Bløssøm Bløøm/Will