*Hate- Isaac Lahey

Start from the beginning

"Well its true." Isaac chuckled as he flashed his golden eyes at you.

Without another word you launched at him, effectively tackling him to the ground. You pulled your fist back before bringing it down across his stupidly defined cheekbone. He let out a hiss of pain before reaching up and taking your throat in his hand and flipping you both over, so he was now on top of you, his hand still wrapped around your throat.

You clawed at his hand and arm hoping to rid your throat of the pressure but much to your dismay it seemed rather impossible. His hand wasn't squeezing but that didn't mean you felt comfortable enough to have this gorgeous man's hand round your throat.

"I will only allow you to hit me once, sorry, love." Isaac growled, his hand tightening around your neck causing you to gasp for air.

"I hate you!" You snapped as you thrashed around underneath him.

"The feelings mutual." Isaac laughed before staring into your eyes as they darkened.

Silence fell over both of you for what felt like minutes but in reality, it was seconds. Seconds of silence before his eyes drifted to your lips for a millisecond, then his lips were on yours. His hand never loosening around your neck.

But if that wasn't enough of a shock, you started kissing back, with just as much hostility. There was nothing gentle about this kiss it was full of pure hatred and quite honestly? It was the best kiss you'd ever had. Your hands weaved their way into his hair, pulling at the roots aggressively as your tongue fought for dominance. Which to be perfectly honest was becoming more difficult to keep up. His eyes were hooded with lust as he stared down at you as if waiting for any sign that you wanted him to stop.

"I. Hate. You." You punched out viciously.

He snarled angrily before bringing his lips down to yours once again. It was just as rough and hate-filled as the last one but that didn't stop you from returning it. You knew if you told him to stop he would. You hated the fact that it was Isaac Lahey that was making you feel this good.

"That just what I was about to say, Princess." Isaac growled in annoyance as he pulled away from your lips. As soon as his hand moved from your neck you rolled over, so you were straddling him once again. You smirked down at him as his hand gripped your hips tightly.

"What you gonna do, Isaac? Hmm? You gonna hate fuck me?" You laughed as you leant down brushing your lips against his ear. "You gonna rip my clothes off, pin me to the floor and fuck my tight lit-"

Before you could finish your taunting he sat up and gripped your hair tugging it, so your eyes were now on the ceiling. His actions caused a dirty, dark yet seductive giggle to leave your mouth. He let out a growl as he began biting your neck harshly.

"Come on, Isaac, you can do better than that." You teased seductively. He let out a feral growl before you felt claws ripping through your shirt. You would be pissed off, but honestly, your only concern was having his skin on yours as he fills you up.

Without another word he stood up, wrapping your legs firmly around his waist before moving to the bed and throwing you down. Once there he ripped away the remanence of your top before pulling your shorts down and off your body. Your kicked off your converse and managed to roll your socks off. No way was you having sex with socks on. Ew.

Isaac gently tugged down your underwear. "Why not just rip them?" You asked.

"Because I happen to know that these are limited edition and your favourite pair." Isaac huffed but before you could register his words he unclasped your bra and threw it across the room with everything else.