The Best Substitutes Ever!!!! (One Direction Story!)

UGHH another day in school why cant we just have lovely, amazaing Christmas break already.

So classic me i wake up at 6:15 by the beautiful voices of One Direction yes I'm a fan and decide to throw on a purple Jack Wills hoodie and sweats,a white V neck, a pair of white converse and scrunched my long dark brown hair into a ponytail. Once i was done perfecting my look I started packing my duffle bag for practice and rehearsal then  decided to finally go down stairs but i dont just walk down the stairs i dance and sing and do everything inbetween, why? Well for one I'm crazy and second I'm a performer that's what i do. After being an idiot going down the stairs i saw my mom in the kitchen making PANCAKES yaay my favorite!! I love eating but I'm not fat because I'm always performing and playing sports volleyball and basketball baby ohh yeaah (I'm sporty haha)! Anyways back to the kitchen I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek and said, "Hey mom good morning!" "Hi babe. Get a plate of food and hurry up or your gonna be late for light therapy." "K mom." Therapy WHAT ha don't worry light therapy is just to help my skin, and i dont have acne although it can be used for that I have a medical condition called psoriasis but it's not contagious or anything. Even though I may seem cool and confident on the outside the only thing that really bothers me is my psoriasis because i have it in a place where everyone can see it, my hands. Its ok though I'm used to it by now I've had it scince i was 7 then it went away and came back and it hasnt gone away yet and being in high school its kinda hard when people say things like omg whats wrong with your hands and you have to explain to them everything! Oh well and the only people weho seem to care and are weirded out by it are the "Popular Girls" the guys could care less they still high five me and i think they forget about it! Thats why i love those guys and my two bestfriends Carissa and Angelina I love them they're the best people you will ever met the best part is they love me for me and they dont care about my skin either. I used to have a circle of friends but they would always make fun of my condition and try to put me down until one day I told them to back off and stop being such jerks and stop trying to make me feel bad just because they were insecure and had nothing better to do but be mean to everyone they were jealous of and that shut them up real quick! Yeah I know I'm awesome to be honest I'm surprized i didnt beat the crap out of them haha! ;) Afterall I am a 5'8 ball of scary no im kidding but i am pretty intimidating the only people who arent scared of me are my bestfriends and my family but i think that's a good thing right?? ;)

"K well you done?"

"Yeah thanks mom I was so hungry." 

"Welcome now go get your stuff were gonna be late!" 

"Ok ok I got you, I got you." Off to light therapy then to school aka jail for carissa but i dont really mind school i actually kind of like it, I know what your thinking I'm wird yeah i am! ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading follow me on Twitter @AlayahRenae and watch me on youtbe @AlayahRenae thanks guys! ;) Happy New Years Eve Everyone!!!!! ♥♪ ;)