Part 2 ;)

Goodbye light therapy hello school! Since I have to go to light therapy I get to school late so after I checked in with the attendence lady I began walking to class. Right as i was about to step into the

classroom I heard a guitar and stopped in my tracks listen to the beautiful sound I found myself walking to the direction of the sound; I finally reached the door and was about to open it when the

playing stopped and i heard footsteps coming towards me so I did what all idiots who don't want to get caught I RAN and  I practically hit everything in my path and slammed the door behind me when my

whole class just stared and started laughing so I laughed too! The Carissa's said in between laughs, "Don't hurt yourself now!"

"I won't!" 

Once i sat down next to Carissa and the laughter died down I realized we had no work to do and just than the teacher started to talk. 

"Now class as you know I will be going on maternity leave starting tomorrow", 'Crap I totally forgot about that THANK GOD!' ,"so you guys will be having substitutes for the the rest of the year, so please behave and don't be that big of idiots, did you here me Alayah, Carissa, Angelina don't be to crazy okay?" 

"Haha you got it Mrs. Woodsen !" Laughter filled the classroom and we just chilled the whole class it was really fun we just ate food, drank Arizona sweet tea and watched videos on youtube the best part is we had free period next! 

Other than thyat the rest of the day was pretty boring ecxept for my basketball game we won 78-26 ohh yeah, then i headed to my volleyball practice from 7-9 the next day I had to go to the mall with Angelina and Carissa than to my house to do a weekly youtube video I decided to cover That Should Be Me by Justin Bieber and it turned out great! Now time to got to the beach than dinner on the pier this should be fun espeacially with my best friends by my side! 

Thanks for reading guys please watch my videos on youtube and follow me on Twitter @Alayahrenae I'll update soon lots to come well BIE!!! xx ;) ♥♪♥♫♥♪♥♫