You get the hiccups

You were outside playing while Poppy was making dinner for tonight. What you didn't know, was that Branch was secretly watching you while you played outside. You skipped as you went through the backyard. You continued to enjoy nature, looking around at all the sights, until suddenly Branch came from behind you. "Gotcha!" He said. You squealed and tried to break free from his grip, but couldn't. "Daddy! Let go!" You said. Branch then began to tickle you. "No!" You said. You laughed and kept trying to escape his grasp. Then made a small squeak, and Branch laughed, then set you down. "Hi daddy." You said. "Hey, sweetie." He said. You then let out another small squeak. You looked at Branch in confusion. Branch laughed. "Uh oh. Looks like someone has the hiccups." He said. "The what?" You asked. You squeaked again. Branch chuckled. "Come on. Let's get you some water." He said. He led you back into the bunker, and gave you a glass of water. "Thank you." You said. You then drank the glass of water. But after a few moments, you let out another small squeak. You covered your mouth. "Whoops. Guess water wasn't enough huh?" Branch asked. "Let's try something else." He said. "I heard if you hang upside down that could help." Branch said. You tried doing his suggestion. You hung upside down on a plant for a few minutes. But you still squeaked a minute later. Branch chuckled nervously. "Sorry, (Y/n)." He said. You giggled. "It's ok- kay. Daddy." You said between hiccups. "Dinner!" Poppy said. You and Branch went inside. "Hey, (Y/n)." Poppy smiled. "Hi mom." You said. Then you let out a small squeak again. Poppy looked at you in confusion. "Uh, (Y/n), you okay?" She asked. "Uh huh." You said. "She has the hiccups." Branch said. "Oh. How did that happen?" Poppy asked. Branch chuckled nervously. "I... uh... I kinda, tickled her. A little bit." He said. "I see." Poppy said. "Sorry, Poppy." Branch said. "It's okay. I'm sure after having some dinner she'll be fine." Poppy said. You ate dinner with Poppy and Branch. However, as you went up to your room, you still let out small squeaks. You sighed. "Ugh." You said. You tried everything you could to get rid of them, but they didn't go away. You sighed in defeat and went to bed. The next morning, you waited for a squeak, but it didn't come. You smiled. 'Finally!' You thought. You went downstairs and had breakfast. "Hey, (Y/n). Your hiccups gone?" Branch asked. You smiled and nodded. "Yup!" You said. "Good. Sorry about that." Branch said. You smiled. "It's okay, daddy." You said.

Requested by Sandrastar1