New York special full episode

I've been searching this for so freaking long ! It was so hard to find it , whyyyyyy ?! Also it might look like it is deleted , but it's actually not so you can actually watch it . Yesterday was a freaking nightmare , me and my cousins spent 3 hours , that's right 3 hours and we ended up downloading the episode by some app or something . We even tried to watch it live on YouTube , but there were only 2 lives and none of them were actually good , like one of them didn't really show the episode from the begining and it ended before they even got to New York and the other one just had the countdown so it was really dissapointing to be honest . I actually can't even speak loudly anymore , because I was kinda shouting yesterday like ... I was really angry that we couldn't find the episode so I was just cursing a lot and when we actually found the episode , I was fangirling so my throat is killing me XD When we finally watched it we were talking about it , until a political message was sent that there was a fire near my cousin's house and that we couldn't inhale the smoke , because it would be dangerous and we had gone pale . I don't know if it was a mistake though , because my cousin was the only one to get this message while the rest of her family didn't , I don't know it's confusing but my heart surely skipped some heartbeats when we saw the message . 

Anyways if you haven't seen the episode yet , you might want to stop reading here , because there will be spoilers and I know it is technically a spoilers and theories book , but I don't know if you want to get that spoiled . You have been warned . 

I can't believe miss Bustier is pregnant ! Oh my Bug ! That is so freaking awesome , it's wonderful , I love it ! I wonder who is her husband to be honest . Also all these Adrienette and LadyNoir scenes were amazing and so romantic and some of these scenes were hilarious too ! And the two new characters are awesome ! I love their design and personality ! When Chat killed Uncanny I was really about to cry , but then Ladybug came to the rescue soooo yay ! The eagle's miraculous oh my Bug it couldn't be more awesome ! And there's one more Miracle Box with other miraculouses and we also got ourselves a new master ! And this scene really left us to a cliffhanger , I wonder if we see these characters anytime soon , I love them ! We even got to see Majestia in live action ! I also never thought that The Owl would actually be a woman that was a great reveal ! I hoper everyone enjoyed this episode as much as I did like if I had to rate it from 1 to 10 it would be a 20 , no kidding . Stay miraculous ! Bug out !