Chapter 23

I apologize in advance for the disappointment you're about to witness. So here's a picture of a cat to show you how I feel.

Makoto POV

Ding Dong Bing Bong

Monokuma: Alright kiddos! Batter up! Step up to the plate and play ball! It's trial time! This will be interesting.

Makoto: No.... I couldn't find anyone in time... I'm sure they'll turn up soon. I have to go. I don't wanna be late. 

I went to the elevator and I was the last one there.

Byakya: You're here late.

Taka: You better have a good reason for that!

Makoto: I spent all the time looking for Kyoko or Y/N.

Byakuya: And your result?

Makoto: No luck...

Byakuya: Hmph, well we have come to a conclusion. With our alibi's intact, Y/N killed Kyoko or vice versa.

Makoto: (C-Could she really? NO! SHE CAN'T BE!)

Monokuma:...Sorry to keep you waiting...let's just start this already.

Makoto: Wait! We're missing one! Where's Kyoko?

Monokuma: There's a special surprise for you all in the trial room!

Timeskip 3rd POV

Monokuma: So ladies and germs! Let's find out if you can get a 5-0 win rate, or if your luck has run out.

Taka: I must ask you something! It's about those portraits.

Taka pointed to Kyoko and Y/N's portraits, which has a question mark on them.

Monokuma: If your wondering about the question marks, I'll answer. This trial has very unique circumstances.

Makoto: Unique circumstances?

Monokuma: For this trial, the victim's identity is currently unknown! Given these circumstances, I decided to start off this class trial while the victim is still anonymous!

Byakuya: I thought you said everyone has to participate in the class trial.

Monokuma: Don't worry, the one that's alive has made a request to get a special introduction. Honestly, I didn't expect them of all people to ask that. Let's get this trial moving on the double!

Toko: H-Hiding like the c-coward they are. Wh-What scum one of th-those 2 are.

Taka: Then we have no choice but to start under these conditions.

Aoi: Aw, and I had a perfect strategy too, whoever Makoto finds, we vote.

Makoto:....

Mukuro: Right now... we have 2 choices, Y/N or Kyoko. 

Byakuya: Has anyone seen them after Kyoko left?

Everyone shook their heads no.

Byakuya: When will the culprit show up already?!?! Stop wasting our time!

Monokuma: You wanna see them so bad? Why don't you look up?

Everyone looked up to see something decending. It was round from below, it had a tiny propeller at the bottom. It had the same color scheme as monokuma.