The motive chapter

Call me Bowser because I be coming 

Ding Dong Ding Dong

Monokuma: Hey Fothermuckers, I need you all in the gym, on the double!

At the gym

Togami: What took you so long? Did you all forget how to walk? It's not that complex, you know. It goes right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot.

Everyone decided to ignore Byakuya and noticed that Genocider Syo was a less...genocidey.

Makoto: Toko, is that you?

Toko:....

Byakuya: She transformed back to this after sneezing.

Hifumi: She switches personalities after sneezing? Feels like we should've known that sooner.

Toko: I h-hope you all propose to someone and they say yes, only to not show up at the wedding! 

Aoi: So when you want to be mean, you talk, huh?

Sakura: Is everyone here?

Kyoko: Not Y/N.

Yasuhiro: Y/n's not here? 

Everyone looked around. Yep, Y/N's missing.

Yasuhiro: Woohoo!

Byakuya: As much as I'd like to celebrate, him being gone could prove trouble for us. He's probably conversing with the mastermind about the next motive. 

Makoto: Guys, I'm sure Y/N is coming soon. And even if he's not, who's to say he's doing something with Monokuma right now?

The lights dim

???: Ladies and gentlemen! His white half's whiter than freshly cooked rice. His black half's darker than the darkest night! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S MONOKUMAAAAAAAAAA!

Monokuma jumped onto the platform after that introduction

Monokuma: Puhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu! Thank you! Thank you! You're all so kind!

Yasuhiro: Nobody was cheering for-

Monokuma: I'd like to thank my wonderful servant, Y/n for the exciting introduction! And before you ask, no, he will not be joining this meeting. In any case, iiiiiiiiiit's motive time!

Mukuro: So it's happening again.

Aoi: It doesn't matter what you give us! We won't give in!

Monokuma: Puhuhu! Are you guys sure? Are you sure you won't give in to your deepest darkest desires?

Makoto: Our what now?

Monokuma: Your Dededesires! The very thing that make you humans, well, human! Beyond this curtain, lays a video you each have to watch.

Yasuhiro: *raises hand* What if we don't wanna watch it?

Out of the floor, Spears of Gungir launch at Yasuhiro, narrowly missing him.

Monokuma: That.

Yasuhiro: O-O-O-O-O-O-O-Ok.... G-G-G-Got it.....

Monokuma: Now, who wants to go first?

Sakura: Allow me.

Aoi: Sakura, are you sure?

Sakura: Do not worry. I have a good idea on what mine is. I'm prepared for it.

Byakuya: Very well then. I have no objections.

Mukuro: If you're really up for it...

Yasuhiro: She volunteered so I say she's good to go!