Chapter Three

Lucy's Pov
What felt like had been a couple weeks, I found myself going through each phase, and it did get a little harder each time.

After getting through basically the land of death, we were then brought up the board to a forest, the task of cooking a large ass pig.

On a daily each day I got asked by either Gon, Killua, or Kurapika even Leorio about Hisoka and to be honest to answer their questions.

I don't know what kind of man he was like, he seemed evil from what I saw. But I know he was always watching me from afar.

And I know just to mess with me he would change his hair color to tease me and whatnot. We had just got done with halfway through the cooking task after having to grab these strange spider eggs when the next phase and task were being explained.

I was messing with my hair a little listening to the woman explaining feeling Gon was hugging my waist deeply. Yeah, I had grown way more attached to him in the coming weeks. I kept my arm wrapped around him.

"For this task, we are heading an Island, Zevil Island and this task everyone will be assigned a number, in order to pass to the next phase you will have to collect a number of badges to move on, now I shall be handing out the badges you'll be in this island for a week."

I felt my eyes literally almost bulge out "Another week." I found myself whining loudly hearing Gon muttering to me.

"Play with my hair." He whined out but I just rolled my eyes playful stroking Gon's hair instead of my own. Round and Round the ship our protector handed out badges one with my own number on it, and I looked at the random number I had.

Trying to recall if I remember there face, it was a girl I remember, I nodded my head a couple times watching Gon look at his, a blank expression.

"Gon you okay?" I questioned the boy who showed me the number.

"Isn't this Hisoka's badge number?" I blinked a little before I nodded.

"Yeah, that is," I answered after a while playing with Gon's hair more shutting my eyes to clear my thoughts.

____________________________
After a while, once everyone finally settled down and both Gon and Killua were passed out sleep in my lap. I just couldn't sleep with lingering thoughts, Kurapika and Leorio were sleeping cuddling next to one another.

I perked up when I heard footsteps nearing me. On the instant, I tighten my hold on the two kids but watch Hisoka come into view in the moonlight.

He frowned a bit looking at Gon and Killua but gestured with his head.

"Come with me, I just wanna talk." He told me in a quiet tone. I stared at him strangely but then nodded, getting up I placed Gon and Killua next to one another taking off my jacket I placed it around the two leaving me in my long sleeve shirt.

I followed after him to an area of the large boat watching him lean on the metal railing. He glanced back at me and gestured for me to stand near him which I slowly did after a while.

"So we finally talk after all this time, has me changing my hair been amusing to you darling." I opened my mouth to speak to him before I questioned.

"How are you able to do that without hair dye?" I asked him keeping my arms folded firmly in my arms, he then chuckled even more rubbing at his chin.

"Actually, I think it has something to do with your eye color, for a while my hair can stay purple, but when I was like ten my hair randomly started changing to light purples and blues, I can do it in command though." I blinked a bit.

"Ten? That's when I got into that accident." I muttered flicking my eyes to gaze back into the sea watching the waves crash deeply.

"What's your name?" He then asked me in a quiet tone. I blinked my eyes some more before mumbling back.

"I have two first names as my name, Lucy Rose, but you can call me either, I know your name it's Hisoka." I saw him smile a bit.

"Clever girl listening to what's around you, I think I'll call you." I perked up a bit when he made me face him, he lifted my chin up gazing at me deeply his hair not in its usually spiky form but flowing in his eyes.

"How about my little doll? You remind me of a doll Lucy eyes different color, brown skin, almost without no scars."

I held my breath when his fingers traced over my cheeks. "So we finally have met after all this time do be careful, when soulmate meet, the bond grows way more it won't just be hairs changing color, but emotions, and so much more to connect with."

I bit at my lip when his hand trailed down my waist.

"But I can't help but envy those two boys they are too close to you for my liking." I shook my head a couple times.

"I care about them, not just Gon and Killua, but Kurapika and Leorio, they are friends." Hisoka then smirked again.

"You've known them for a couple weeks, yet we've been connected since we were about ten, yet you never met me till now, give it some time you'll be in love with me."

I opened my mouth to protest but he just placed his finger on my lip.

"Now go be a good doll, and get some rest you are exhausted, you are an impressive fighter doll." I stared at Hisoka in just disbelief when he smiled at me sending me a small wink.

"Goodnight doll." Without anything else he left me there just recalling the first conversation we had.

"Hisoka!" I called making him pause for a moment.

"You tried to kill me the first time we meet... It's only fair I return the favor some time." I saw him slowly smile before he stared at me one more time.

"Then I look forward to it."